PART- 85 (TRUTH REVEALED)

Happy reading guys.... enjoy.... And please do comment, do vote and do follow me.. ty..😊❤

__________________________

"You know what tumhare jaise aurto ke wajah se hi mujhe ladkiyon se nafrat hai.. Bas women card play karna ata hai tum logo ko..." saying this he saw Shehnaaz was also there who was looking totally shocked seeing all these.. Before he could say something to her he heard a voice making him hell shocked.. "Dr. Sidharth Shukla, I must say.. Ap aaj bhi waise hi hai... Nothing has changed at all in all these years..." A woman said with an evil smirk looking at him... Listening this Shehnaaz became confused... And Sidharth became shocked seeing the woman who made his life hell few years ago...

"Tum!?" Sidharth said gritting his teeth in anger... "Yes, babe... Did you missed me?" The girl asked with an evil smirk making his blood boil in anger and Shehnaaz hell confused and hurt listening the word "babe" from her to her Sidharth.. She thought maybe it's related to his past.. Maybe he had a past with this girl.. This thought broke her heart into zillion pieces.. As she can't see her Sidharth with anyone else except her.. And a silent tear floats out from her beautiful brown eyes... But soon she composed herself as it was just an assumption of her stupid mind.. As he told her numerous time that he had no girl in his life before her... She is the only one... His first his last and his forever love..

"Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?" Sidharth again asked clinching his face... When Aryaan said.. "Hey! Natasha how's you yaar.. long time no see.." Aryaan welcomed her with a warm hug making SidNaaz shocked.. "He knows her... That means.." he though in mind fisting his hand... "I'm good yaar... Well yaha kya drama chal raha hai.." Natasha said eyeing Sidharth.. "Your surprise." Aryaan whisper in her ear with an evil smirk.. "Oh! So you were talking about this.." said in low voice.. He hummed in response...

"Tum aaj bhi nahi badle.. Tab bhi yahi kia tha aur aaj bhi..." Natasha said with a smirk touching his face sensually making his anger raise to another level.. "Don't touch me with your filthy hand.. And don't take my name by your filthy mouth you bitch.." said angrily removing her hand from his face harshly.. "Yaar, aise kyu karte ho Sid baby dil me dukhta hai yaar.. You know naa how much I love you.." said with an evil smirk while placing her hand on her chest's left side.. By this he become more angry... "Just stay away from me.." said gritting his teeth.. "Listen Sidharth you can't talk to my friend like this.." this time it was Aryaan said in anger...

"You better not talk to me... Mr. Aryaan Khanna.. Tumse main baad me baat karta hu ruko..." said angrily... "Shehnaaz.. baby.." saying this he was about to go to her where she was standing looking hell confused seeing all these... But Natasha went to her first and said.. "Oh! So, you are his love.. But do you know his real face...?" Listening this Shehnaaz looked at her confusingly.. "Don't be confused dear.. Yeh jo ladki hai naa bilkul sach bol rahi hai as he already did this with me few years back..." said in sad tone making Shehnaaz grasped in shocked..

By this she understand that she is the real reason why her Sidharth hate women so much.. Why he have trust issues with people and relationship.. And the thought broke her heart even more that his past still affects him so much.. This girl still holds so much of importance in his life that it still affecting his present.. He still didn't said anything about his past to her... But this thought made her heartbroken...

"Shocked mat ho tum yahi sach hai iska.." said looking at him with an evil smirk... By this all the people started to gossip about him... Saying irrelevant things which was not true at all.. Like how pathetic person he is... Being such a big doctor he do this kind of cheap stuff.. How disgusting he is.. And all started to blame him.. That he is the real culprit.. And the girl is the victim... While all that time Shehnaaz was just silent looking at him with her emotionless eyes.. When he looked at her who was looking hell confused by all these..