PART- 79 (WHAT'S HIS PAST?)

Happy reading guys.... enjoy.... And please do comment, do vote and do follow me.. ty..😊❤

___________________________

"Baby please yeh nimbu pani pee le.." giving her the glass of lemonade.. "Nahi mujhe nahi pina.. Tu bohot ganda hai.. Main tujhe kabse bol rahi hu mujhe wahi laddu khani hai.. But tu de hi nahi raha.." said in crying tone.. "Haan jiske liye tune mere room ka halat kharab kar dia tha aur mera bhi.. right?" said irritatedly..

Well when he came back to his room he saw his room was totaly destroyed.. All things were shattered all over the places.. His cupboard was open and all his clothes were on his bed and some were on the floor making him hell shocked like what on earth had happened in just 15-20 minutes... That destroyed his room..

Then he look for her then he realised she was missing from the room.. Then he started to look for her in the whole house but she was nowhere to be found making him hell angry on her as she was missing also worried for her as she was not in her sense.. And more over she can go out too.. Then he remembered he locked the door well.. By that he was sure that she can't go out atleast..

Then he remembered that he didn't checked the kitchen and the terrace.. First he went on the terrace to see if she was there or not but luckily she was not there.. By this he felt relieved that atleast she is not here.. What if she would be here and pulling some stupid stunt here in the influence of bhang.. Then he went to check the kitchen.. And when he reached there and what he saw made him feel relief and angry too...

As she was indeed there standing infront of the refrigerator looking for something in it... Seeing her there he wondered when she came here as he was here in the kitchen making lemonade for her some times ago.. Than how he couldn't see her coming here.. Without thinking much about it he quickly went near her and holding her arms tightly and hurting her in the process.. "Are you mad or what? Aisa kon karta hai gadhi?" said angrily shouting at her making her flinch in fear.. "Main toh bas..." said in soft voice.. before she could complete he cuts her and again shouts on her..

"Main toh bas what? Tum pagal ho kya? Akkal hai tum me? Kya bakwas sawal puch raha hu tumse.. Agar hota toh aise gayeb thodi hoti gadho ki tarah.. Maine bola tha naa room me rest karne ke liya.. Toh kya zarurat thi yeh sab karne ka.." said gritting his teeth in anger.. "Mine kya.." "Chup ekdam chup.. Pagal ho tum..? Tum apne hosh me nahi ho abhi... Agar tumhe kuch hojata toh.. Agar bahar yah terrace pe chali jati aur... Fuck!! Kuch akkal hai tum me.." said angrily gritting his teeth seething in anger holding her arms more tightly making her wince in pain.. By this she started to cry..

"Fuck!" cursing himself as she is not in her sense.. And on top of it he is shouting and hurting her in his anger... Which is only because of his care and love for her at his place his anger is justified as he fear to lose her at any cost.. But the situation is also not right.. She is not in her sense and in this of situation people often do many stupid stuff... And now she is doing the same.. But what about his fear.. that something terrible might happen to her.. As she is not even walking straight because of bhang's effect..

"Sorry baccha.. Ab please rona bandh karo.." said taking her for a hug in his protective arms.. First she was protesting but his hold on her more tight in his arms by this she stopped wiggling and finally giving in by hugging him back... "Nooo.. Tu bohot ganda hai.. Bas mujhe danta rehta hai pura din.." said in crying tone.. "Pura din..!!??" Asked in amusement.. She just hummed...

"Accha ab please rona band karo.." said cooing her... "Noooo..." said in adamant making a grumpy face.. "Yaar tujhe itna please kyu bolna padhta hai.." said with a smirk.. "Accha thik hai.. But tu ab mera dialogue bol raha hai.." said with a pout making him smile.. "I know.." giving a quick peck on her lips... making her smile blissfully.. "Waise kya dhund rahi thi?" And the answer made him hell shocked... "Laddu.." said leaking her lower lips... By this he face palmed..