PART- 84 (FALSE ALLEGATION)

Happy reading guys.... enjoy.... And please do comment, do vote and do follow me.. ty..😊❤

___________________________

"Chal dance karte hai.."Sana said excitedly.."No baby.. I can't you know that.." he replied making her flown.. "Arey yaar.. Normal slow dance hi karenge.. Konsa hum dono hip hop, break dance, MJ style yah phir Salsa yeh sab karenge pagal.. Aur hum ne new year ke din bohot hi accha dance kia tha chal naa bebu.." said giving him confidence.. "Chalo phir..." said this without having no other option left for him.. And they went to dance floor.. All these was seen by Aryaan..

WRITER: - You guys are so intelligent.. That you guys guessed the right answer...😝

All went to the dance floor for a dance.. It was a partner exchange dance... Listening that it's a partner exchange dance Sidharth got super angry as he understood that Aryaan must be behind this idea.. So, that he can dance with his Shehnaaz.. Listening this he denied it immediately... But later Shehnaaz made him understand that she is only his and it's just a dance that too for 4-5mim.. So, eventually he agreed at the end...

Soon the soft music starts and all the jodis started to dance with the slow beats of the music... Sidharth intertwined his one and with her and other kept the other one on her waist... While she kept the other hand on his shoulder and started to move slowly with the rhyme of the music... All did the same including Aryaan and Nandini...

मैं तो बस तेरी चाहत में चाहूँ रहना सदा
मैं तो बस तेरी क़ुर्बत में चाहूँ रहना सदा
साया भी तेरा मैं होने ना दूँ जुदा
मैंने तय कर लिया

Sidharth holds her by her waist possessively and pulled her close to him... While Shehnaaz puts her both the hands around his neck and started to move slowly... Then she keeping her head on his hard chest listening the most soothing music which is his heartbeats which only beats for her giving immense peace to her heart...

तेरे इश्क़ पे, तेरे वक़्त पे बस हक़ है इक मेरा
तेरी रूह पे, तेरे जिस्म पे बस हक़ है इक मेरा
बस हक़ है इक मेरा, बस हक़ है इक मेरा

Soon both parted away holding each other hands then he pulled her to him in jiff making her back bumped into his hard chest.. He dig his face into her neck and inhales the most addictive drug which is her sweet scent which always drives him crazy... By this she lean on him... And he plant a soft and feathery kiss on her bare neck making her breath hitched and eyes closed..

मैं तो बस तेरी चाहत में चाहूँ रहना सदा
मैं तो बस तेरी क़ुर्बत में चाहूँ रहना सदा

His thick and long index finger was running on her necked shoulder to arms sending chills down her spine... And finally plant a kiss on her bare shoulder making her eyes closed in response.... Then he twirled her round for 4 to 5 times and eventually exchanging the partners...

मैं तो बस तेरी चाहत में चाहूँ रहना सदा
मैं तो बस तेरी क़ुर्बत में चाहूँ रहना सदा