PART- 70 (HIS FATHER'S DREAM)

Happy reading guys.... enjoy.... And please do comment, do vote and do follow me.. ty..😊❤

___________________________

SM- Accha.. Ab nahi ata hai woh dream jab se Shehnaaz se mila hai... Pata hai kyu? Said with a smile..

Sid- Kyu? Said in confusion but fear was visible in his voice...

As now if SM said something unusual then she will become more angry.. who is already angry and pissed thanks to his table stunt.. and he can see her eye on him from the corner of his eyes.. which was splitting dagger already to him.. Making him gulp down his salvia which was stuck on his throat... But what SM said next made all the people shocked especially Sidharth and Sana...

SM- Kyu ki woh choti si bacchi koie aur nahi balki hamari Shehnaaz hi hai..

SidNaaz- Kya..? Totally shocked then looked at SM in confusion..

SM- Haan baba.. Pinky (ShM) tujhe yaar hai jab Shehnaaz bacchi pehda hui thi toh hum nahi jaa paye the.. toh baad me gaye the hum sab usko dekhne.. ShM nodded on it... making them shocked then both looked at eo.. like really..

Tab tu 7 years ka tha Sidharth.. Tune Shehnaaz ko jab dekha tha usko chod hi nahi raha hai.. Aur uske saath hi khel raha tha pura time.. Aur wahi tu as a dream dekhta tha pagal... Aur bol raha tha ki usko apne saath leke ayega.. Aur kahi nahi jane dega usko... Apne paas hi rakhega hamesha ke liye.. Kyu ki woh tujhe bohot cute lagi thi... and chuckled a little seeing his cute blushing like a bride face.. and again continue..

Phir bohot mushkil se samjhaya tha tujhe tab jake tune usko choda.. ki woh bacchi hai.. She needs her parents.. Jaise tujhe zarurat hai meri aur tere baba ki... Nahi toh tu toh chod hi nahi raha tha uska haat.. hai naa Pinky..? Looking at her...

ShM- Haan.. Making him blush hard.. and others laughing... All again started to talk...

Sana- Tharki admi.. Bachpan se hi mere piche padha tha tu.. Kutte... teased him in low voice while laughing..

Sid- Chal naa bey paka mat... trying to avoid her teasing... looking towards their family where they were sitting and taking... Now Sana and Sidharth was sitting in a corner togather alone from others eye....

"Aww kitna cute hai naa tu mere gande bacche.. But main abhi bhi hurt hu tere se... Tujhe manana padega abhi bhi." By this he looked at her in shock.. "Haan aur nahi toh kya... Sirf tere woh dream ke liye maaf kia hai.. Uske liye nahi.. huhh.."

"Aisa kia kya hai maine jo ap hurt hogayi hai.." He went close to her and said in ear huskily.. "I was just giving you pleasure babe.. Aur ab iske liye main kyu manau apko?" And bite on her ear lobe sneakily.. So that no one can see.. By this she hissed in pain..and sucked that to sooth the pain.. "Or you want me to complete the unfinished work..?" Said teasingly..

"Kutta.. bakwas mat kar.. kuch bhi bolta hai tu..." showing fake anger to him.. while she was a gone case inside with his raw confession.. As somewhere he was right... Her body was burning with desires.. To feel his touch on her body... What he did back then.. that gives her immense pressure... But when he stopped at the end not giving her the release made her irritate and frustrated...

"Baby don't lie okay, I saw how you got irritated back then when I removed my hand from your inner thighs.. Even now I can see how much you are aroused.." said in husky voice near her ear sending chills down her spine feeing his hot breath.. As now she was playing with her fingers.. biting her bottom lip.. with eyes closed.. head down.. looks like she was remembering that moment..