PART- 75 (ONLY FOR YOU)

Happy reading guys.... enjoy.... And please do comment, do vote and do follow me.. ty..😊❤

___________________________

Flashback continued...

"Come let's have our dinner first.." she took him for dinner holding his hand.. First they cut the cake and made each other have a little.. Then they had their dinner while talking nothing but everything.. making each other eat while giving kisses after every morsel.. In dessert they had her favourite chocolate favour ice cream with lot's of romance too.. Later, they danced on a soft romantic song totaly mingled in each other..

"Can I have the pleasure to dance with the most handsome man in the world..?" said forwarding her hand with a smile.. "Sure, my lady.." said while chuckling.. Soon a soft music started.. Her both hands were warped around his neck.. and his were around her waist tightly in his arms.. Thier fronts were touching with each other.. not letting the air to pass through in between them.. Her head was resting on his hard chest listening his soothing heartbeat.. Which is her most favourite music in this whole world which gives immense peace to her.. Where his chin was resting on her head.. They were moving slowly in the perfect rhyme with the song...

"What are you doing baby?" He asked seeing her doing something on her phone.."Nothing, Come with me.." said with a smile taking him to the artificial tent.. Soon the lights turned off.. making the place dark again.. Only the fairy lights of the tent was on.. Sidharth removed his tie and open top 3 buttons of his shirt.. making him comfortable.. "Hawt!" She said in husky voice.. making him blush.. She chuckled seeing his reaction.. "Aww.. sooh cute.. tu blush kar raha hai mera baby.." said in her babish voice squeezing his cheeks lovingly.. "Chal na bey paka mat.." said in fake irritated voice.. 

"Accha thik hai kuch nahi bol rahi ki tu blush kar raha tha.." still giggling.. "Hogaya tera..?" Said in fake angry voice rolling his eyes showing his back to her.. "Accha sorry sorry... idhar aa mera baccha please.." asked softly with puppy face opening her arms for him to cuddle.. He was smiling seeing all these.. facing his back to her... "I know tu kuch gussa nahi hai thik hai aur smile bhi kar raha hoga.. Idhar ghum kutte.. nahi toh muh tod dungi tera.." said angrily.. tapping on his back.. "You know me so well haan.." said with a smile nuzzleing his face in the crook of her neck.. giving a harsh bite there.. "Kutta.." said with a smile.. "Only for you.." said like a whisper while sucking n nibbling that place.. Finally plant a kiss there.. making her smile..

Both were cuddling each other looking up in the sky.. Today the sky was clear and all the stars was visible in the dark sky... looking shining like diamonds in the sky... "Beautiful." said nonchalantly after some time breaking the silence. "Hmm?" said looking up towards his face.. which was dig into his hard chest sometime ago.. "Everything was beautiful tonight, just like you." He said huskily looking deep into her brown eyes.. "Tere liye kuch bhi.." said softy kissing his jaw line while caressing his face.. "Kya hua..?" Asked confusingly.. "Kya hua matlab.. Mujhe pyaar aa raha hai tujh pe aur kya.." said nonchalantly "Accha ji.. Kya baat hai sahi hai.." said while playing with her ring..

"You liked it..?" said playing at her ring which was given by him on propose day.. It was a simple gold ring and a diamond on top of it.. simple yet beautiful just her.. Which was a surprise for her.. "Like!? Woh kya hota hai? I loved it bebu.. Tune dia hai, toh best hi hoga naa." said with a proudest smile and hugged him tightly snuggling in him more..n finally plant a kiss on his heart making him smile.. He took her left hand and plant a kiss on that ring.. making her smile..

"You love stars no?" Asked looking at her.. "Haan, bachpan se mujhe bohot pasad hai.. aise moon aur stars ko dekhna.." said looking up in the sky.. "Hayee! Tujhe pata hai jab hum chote the infact bade hoke bhi.. hum summer ke time aise chad pe gadde laga ke sote the.. Aur dada ji aur dadi ji mujhe aur Shehbaz ko story's sunte the.. It was fun.. But papa ji ko pasand nahi tha.. Macchar hote the naa iss liye.." said looking at him sadly..