PART- 64 (PAST CONNECTION)

Happy reading guys.... enjoy.... And please do comment, vote n follow me..😊❤

___________________________

Since when Sidharth came she found his face very similar to someone whom she might knows.. And was looking at him time to time as she was trying to figure it out.. and finally asked her husband about it..

Dadi ji - Ji suniye.. Apko iss ladke ka chehra kuch jani pehchahi nahi lag rahi hai..

Listening this he become confused.. and asked her about whom she is taking about.. She pointed towards Sidharth.. He then looked at Sidharth for sometime and then he said... " Haan .. lag toh raha hai.. Yeh uska beta toh nahi hai naa?" Confusingly

Dadi ji- Pata karte hai ji... Pehle Sanu puttu se thoda baat karti hu .. uske baad.. and dada ji nodded his head in agreement..

Dadi called her up... So, she went to her leaving Sidharth.. Then he started to talk with Shehbaz...

Dadi ji asked Sana about Sidharth... By this she gets confused.. but soon understand that she is talking about Sidharth...

Sana- Accha woh Sidharth hai.. casually

Dadi ji- Accha toh uska naam Sidharth hai.. thinking something... Kya lagta hai woh tera? Raising an eyebrow

As she already sensed that something is happening between them.. So, she thought to ask her about it.. As she noticed that how Sidharth was look at her all the time... She even noticed that now he is talking with Shehbaz but still he was stealing glance at her...  By this Sana got little bit off gard by this sudden question... But soon she composed herself and told her that they are good friends..

Dadi ji- Kya woh sach me tera dost hai? Kyu ki jaise woh tujhe dekh raha tha.. In fact abhi bhi dekha raha hai... Sach sach batana puttar.. suspiciously

Sana- Haan .. matlab.. woh hum.. fumbling

Dada ji- Jaise yeh bol rahi hai... Lagta hai iska boyfriend hai woh ladka... casually..

Dadi ji- Mujhe bhi wahi lag raha hai ji...

Sana- Hum dono sirf dost hi hai.. (She is saying this thinking about him as maybe he don't wanna say it now.. She is feeling sad too as she always share whatever happening in her life to her dada dadi..)

Dada ji- Main kehta hu us ladke ko bulao yaha usi se puch lete hai.... (smart dada ji..)

Dadi ji- Yeh sahi kaha apne.. listening this Sana become shocked...

Sana- Usko kyu bula rahe ho? Maine bola toh hum bohot acche dost hai...

Ignoring her dadi called him .. First he was little bit shocked that why her dadi is calling him... But soon he comes to them and asked what happened...

Sid- Kya hua dadi .. I mean aunty ji.. Apko kuch chahiye...?

Dadi ji- Tu mujhe dadi bula sakta hai.. Sanu puttu bhi toh bulati hai... Aur tu toh uska bohot accha dost hai... hain naa..

Listening dost Sid looked at Sana and give her a look "bohot acche dost haan?" And she made a puppy face... Which was noticed by dadi ji.. n thought to tease a little then they themself will spell the beans...

Dadi ji- Toh puttar tu kitna accha dost hai.. Apne dost ke birthday ke liye uske family to Punjab se bulaya .. Aisa dost rab ji sabko de..

Dil Ko Tumse Pyaar Hua ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें