PART- 67 (JAAN BAN GAYE)

Happy reading guys.... enjoy.... And please do comment, do vote and do follow me.. ty..😊❤

___________________________

Sid- Close your eyes sweetheart..

Sana- Why..? Raising an eyebrow to him..

Sid- Arey baba kitne qustions puchti ho tum.. Karo naa yaar... making cute faces..

Seeing him like this she sign in disbelief with his drama.. But honesty she loved every bit of it.. And finaly closed her eyes.. calling him drama king.. making him chuckled.

He took out a red velvet box with golden ribbon bow on it...from his pants pocket and opened it.. It was a beautiful pendant... Gold thin chain with a heart shape locket with a "S" written with diamond in the middle of it.. It was simple yet elegant.. just like her..

He made her wore the pendant with out most love.. around her beautiful long neck.. sending chills down her spine.. As the pendant was cold.. and the weather was damn cold.. After all it was January.. After made her wore he plant a butterfly kiss from her nape to her bare shoulder... By this she fist her hands taking her dress in between her palm..in response.. a soft moan left her mouth... taking his name.. He went near her ear and told her to open her eyes now.. in his sexy husky voice..

Sid- Now, open your eyes sweetheart..

She opened her eyes.. and saw the pendant and grasped in shock...

Sana- Hayee.. yeh toh bohot beautiful hai.. Ekdam simple yet elegant.. Just my type.. and kissed on his cheeks lovingly..

Sid- Thank God you liked it.. said with a smile

Sana- Kitni bar tujhe bolna padega ki .. tu mujhe pyaar se jo bhi dega woh mere liye bohot precious hoga.. samjha.. mera kaddu.. pulling his cheeks lovingly

Sid- Chee.. Kaddu!! Yeh kaisa naam hai yaar.. Kuch accha sa naam nahi rakh sakti thi.. making irritating faces.. making her chucked

Sana- Awwle mera puttu... kitna nona lag raha hai tu.. Aur main pyaar se bulti hu naa.. Maine kabhi kuch bola jab tu mujhe gadhi aur moti bulati hai.. rising an eye brow..

Sid- Okay fine.. lets cut the cake n have some dinner.. just to change the topic.. by this she chuckled..

She cut the cake holding his.. while he was singing birthday song for her.. First she made him eat a little.. Then he made her eat by his hand.. Then he noticed that a little chocolate was there in the corner of her lips.. And he had an urged to eat that chocolate.. So, without thiking much he bent down a little an licked that chocolate from the corner leaving her gasped in shocked by his sudden move.. And closed her eyes in responses.. He thought to tease her a litte. So, He licked her lips for a mere second by this she thought he will kiss her now.. But in shock he moved back leaving her irritated by this.. And she gave him a deadly stares to him.. He chuckled by it...

Sid- Not now sweetheart.. Leave some for dessert.. n winked at her.. and she blushed listening his dirty talk.. Let's have dinner.. said like an excited kid.. by this she gets shocked.. and nodded..

Both were sitting on a chair.. Sana sitting on his lap comfortably.. He was holding her very tightly in his arms controlling his desire.. which was on it's peack.. First her dress and now the sitting position.. Now he is regretting his idea..

Sana- Kya order kia hai tune? Chinese?

Sid- Khud dekh lo.. with the most cutest smile n face he can ever made..