PART- 58 (IT'S NORMAL YAAR!)

Happy reading guys.... enjoy.... And please do comment, vote n follow me..😊❤

___________________________

Sidharth comes to her with some food... As she didn't eat for a long time....

Sana- Hayee.. Bebu.. tu kitna accha hai.. mere liye khana laya hai... Mujhe bohot zor se bhuk lagi hai yaar...

Sid- Guys ap sab log bhi khana kha lijiye.. Food counter piche backyard me hai... Ap log waha jaa ke kha lijiye... Aur sitting arrangements bhi hai... everybody left...

Sana- Zaldi kar yaar.. mujhe bhuk lagi hai...

Sid- I know baccha issi liye laie hu... Mujhe pata hai tune kuch nahi khaya hai lunch me.. yeh lo... giving her a spoonful of rajma chawal.. (Hayee .. Rajma chawal..🤤)

Sana- Umm!! It was really yummy Bebu..! After finishing the food...

Sid- Baby, aise sound kar ke maat khaya kar... warning.. As she was making sounds like this for all the time while eating...

Sana- Kyu? Kya hua Bebu? Act innocent as if she didn't get what did he ment...

Sid- Tujhe nahi pata.. going very close to her face.. They were looking into each other eyes with intensity and  their lips were mere inches apart.. she closed her eyes in responses... and he smirked seeing his effects on her...

Sana- Nahi... still act innocent.. next moment her breathe gets hitched.. as now she can feel his hot breath on her face...

Sid- Abhi bhi nahi... in husky voice.. Now he was brushing his rough lips with her soft ones..

Sana- Noooo... in soft voice

Sid- Abhi bhi nahi... in soft husky voice.. He gave a quick peack on her lips...

Now she lost her senses and took his lips for an urgent passionate kiss... both were kissing each other hungrily as if their life depends on it.. both were sucking nibbling chewing each other lips... He holds her waist tightly in his arms...amd pinched on her bare waists making her moan softly.. Taking the chance he entered in her mouth testing every hidden corner of her.. She puts both her hands on his shoulder taking him more to her...to deepen the kiss... their salvia was totaly mingled... they can tease each other... After 10min he saw that she was running out of her breathe.. So, he break their kiss.. resting their head with each other catching some air..

Sid- Ab pata chala... in soft voice.

Sana- Haan.. while blushing.

Sid- Awww... You are really cute baby.. n kissed on her forehead lovingly.. seeing her blushing.

Sana- Main toh pehda hi cute hui thi... in attitude

Sid- Accha ji... while laughing...

Sana- Haan ji.. Accha, Sidharth meri mehendi kaisi hai?

Sid- Bohot beautiful hai.. But mera naam kaha hai bey?? Confusingly

Sana- Woh toh tujhe dhundna padega.. Dekh acche se... forwarding her both hands...

Sid- Fine...rolling his eyes..

After 10min he asked....

Sid- Baby, tune sach me likhwaya hai bhi yah nahi..? While scratching his head.. looking at her mehendi... just to irritate her.. as he already got it in 2min....but still he is doing this as he loves to tease his baby... As she looks super cute when she gets irritate..