☆Chapter 11☆

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

Jimin was now running around the school campus asking everyone if they've seen Yoongi anywhere. They all said no, so he went to the only place he thought maybe he could be. His dorm. Of course he wasn't sure if he could be there but it was worth a shot.

He knocked on his door only for it to be answered by Taehyung.

"J-Jimin? Why are you here!?-" He asks worried seeing Jimin in a depressing state.

"Where is Yoongi!?" He asks not letting Taehyung finish, "I'll explain later. Just tell me where he would go!"

"I would usually find him at the park near by? Sunset's park?" Taehyung replies.

"Thank you Taehyung! I'll explain everything later!" He says running out the school to look for Yoongi.

He arrives at the park looking around to maybe see a sign of the older.

"Yoongi? Are you there!?" He yells.

As he looked at a tree he saw a blonde male who looked very familiar. It was Yoongi.

"Yoongi Hyung!" He yells getting the older's attention.

"Fuck off Jimin!" He shoots back ignoring the younger's presence.

"Let me explain! Please!" Jimin begs once again.

Yoongi looks at the pain in Jimin's eyes. Should he let Jimin speak? Was I in the wrong in this part?

"Last chance Jimin."

"Jackson is my ex. We broke up months ago when I transferred here. He still likes me. What you saw was him trying to kiss me, but I pushed away. I told him I can't return his feelings because I like someone else. That someone is you, Yoongi. My feelings for Jackson is long gone. I like you, no one else Yoongi!" Jimin explains in tears,
"Jackson became manipulative after I moved here. We broke up because we didn't like long distance relationships. I'm sorry you felt all that because of me, I'll do whatever it takes for you to forgive me and give me a second chance. I didn't mean to break our friendship like this. I can't keep going without you and I don't ant to lose you like this. Please forgive me-"

Yoongi looks up to the younger with tears and immediately hugs him, "Jimin... I'm so sorry! I'm sorry I pushed you away. I'm sorry I was going to let you go. I'm sorry for bringing everything to a conclusion with a misunderstanding."

"So do you forgive me?" Jimin hugs back.

"Yes, Jimin. I forgive you." Yoongi says bringing him into a tight hug.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

Written by Jupiter

Keep the tissues y'all