☆Chapter 5☆

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

It was a Saturday and they decided to go to the studio to practice what they have choreographed so far.

"Alright! start from the top, 외로움이 가득히 (full of lonliness)" Yoongi says before starting the music and running to formation.

The music started and they danced gracefully putting their full emotion into the individual solos they've choreographed for the first few counts if eight.

They finished dancing and all clapped feeling accomplishment of finally getting the intro completed.

"We're gonna put the whole audience in tears during competition!" Taehyung jumps in excitement.

The choreography was due in a week and them planning after school and during class really paid off. They now have a quarter left of the song to choreograph then the choreography will be completed.

That quarter of it was the ending scene and they really wanted to top it off with leaving the audience in awe.

They all thought about their past ideas to maybe add at the end. Soon later, Jungkook came up with an idea.

"Let's have a duet at the end! A duet if the two most experienced dancers here in this group!" Jungkook brings up.

Taehyung and Jungkook stared at Yoongi and Jimin leaving the two comfused. Surprisingly, they are the two people who have had full experience with different types of dances and danced more years than both of them.

"M-me!?" Jimin and Yoongi says in response shocked.

"Yes you dumbass! You both danced way longer than me and Tae! A duet of the childhood besties would also be amazing!" Taehyung explains.

"Well I'm down if you're down, hyung! What do you say?" Jimin says looking at Yoongi.

Yoongi nods in agreement "We got this Jm!"

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

Written by Jupiter

I'm so sorry it's short I ran out of ideas