☆Chapter 7☆

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

3 weeks has passed since they were given the assignment and they were now way closer than they were before. They weren't afraid to be another side of them with each other.

There was one feeling they were hiding, Jimin and Yoongi they were having theseu feelings towards each other that they weren't able to explain. They didn't know what it was.

Taekook in the other hand is still pretty close and Taehyung I guess you could say he's almost there to the conclusion about his sexuality. While Jungkook has developed more feelings for the older.

Jimin's pov
I was on the way to dance practice with Yoongi hyung, and I don't know why but I was feeling really excited to see him. I don't know if it was because we were going to do the duet or not, or because of something else, but I had a lot of butterflies.

As I got to the building, I could see him going through the front door, so I ran to catch up with him.

"Yoongi hyung! Wait up!" I yelled, probably too enthusiasticlly for the situation.

He turned around, a little surprised to see me running up behind him, I was usually in the practice room at this time, but I left a little bit late in order just to see him faster.

"Hey, Jiminie. Aren't you supposed to be in the practice room right now?" He asked.

"Yeah, but I left a little late because of laundry stuff," Jimin chuckled.

"Oh, well I guess we all have that problem," Yoongi laughed. "But maybe we should get in there now," he added.

I agreed, so we got in there and went to work.

But suddenly, when Yoongi hyung was lifting me, he didn't lift me high enough. Our faces were less than an inch apart, almost kissing. I was about to close the gap until I thought,

Maybe he didn't want to.

At that thought, I panicked. Yoongi hyung wasnt expecting that, so he dropped me.
Wow. Nice to trust him, isn't it?

After that incident, he apologized and helped me up, and I pretended like nothing happened.

Jungkook quickly yells,"Okay, that's enough for right now! Let's be back in 10, guys!"

As soon as Jungkook says that, I rush to the bathroom in embarassment. I take a second to think about what the heck just happened when I come to the epiphany that me and hyung almost freaking kissed.

I don't know why, but my heart was beating faster of the thought of me and Yoongi hyung kissing.

lips to lips, his body up against mine as I wrap my fingers around in his hair, and him taking off my shirt- wait

That was a little too far, Park Jimin.
Get yourself together.

As i check my phone, I see that the 10 minutes have already passed. Have I  been that into my own mind? Well, who cares. I need to get back to the rest of the group or they'll think something's up.

As I walk out, nobody looks at me. Did all of them see what happened?

I'm such a fucking loser.

Yoongi's pov
The day was coming to an end and we were now inside our own dorms.

This day was actually crazy. Me and Jimin's face were just inches the apart. We almost kissed but, I fucking dropped him instead!
I'm so sorry Jimin.

Thinking back to it, that actually didn't feel that bad.

The feeling of both of us inches apart, the feeling of his soft vanilla flavoured lips almost touching mine, he was just so hot, Oh just how bad I wanted to kiss him.

I got deeper into my imagination but I got interrupted by Taehyung spekaing.

Thanks a lot Taehyung, I was in the middle of the best part! Wait- fuck. MIN YOONGI! OMFG GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER!
HE. IS. JUST. A. FRIEND!

"Hey, hyung! You've been spacing out quite a lot, is everything okay?" Taehyung asks worried.

"Yeah I'm okay its just little mini stories." Yoongi replies now sitting up straight.

"About what? The kiss you and Jimin almost shared?" Taehyung teases me.

"Maybe? Maybe not- NO!" Shit. Did I just expose myself!?

Great move Yoongi! You just got yourself in a big love story mess.

"Oooo is Min Yoongi crushing on the one and only Park Jimin?" Taehyung says with a teasing smirk.

"Maybe? I'm actually not sure. How can you tell if you like someone?" Yoongi asks out of curiosity.

"Well... Do you feel safe, happy, or less stressed when he's around? Do you get butterflies by just thinking about him?" Taehyung asks.

"I guess you can say that? He's actually a very fun guy to be around. I love his company." I say just thinking about him.

Do I like Jimin?

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

Written by Jay and Jupiter