☆Chapter 1☆

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

It was summer in Korea, and Jimin was rushing to his next class, books in hand, papers flying everywhere.

He had to make it in time. He just had to. He wanted to see his boyfriend of about six years, Jackson.

As the bell rang, he finally made it to his earth environmental class, Jackson was standing outside the room waiting for him.

"J-Jackson...." He said, out of breath. Hands on his knees and the weight of his heavy backpack on his back as he tries to catch his breath.

"Jackson... I know this isnt a good time but.."

"Since it isn't a good time," Jackson said, leaning down to kiss Jimin softly on the forehead, "Let's get inside the classroom, yeah? We can talk about this when class is over."

Jimin nodded hesitantly, "O-okay."

As Jimin sat down, he began to overthink his decision. Should he or should he not break up with Jackson? It seemed like the right thing to do, but he just wasn't sure. He was afraid to hurt him and lose a part of him at the same time.

I mean, sure. Jackson was a great guy, he's the best boyfriend Jimin ever had, but he just wasn't sure if it was the right time.

You see, the reason Jimin was thinking this was because, Jimin got his acceptance letter to Juliard this morning, the best dance school in the world.

However, Jackson was going to be going to SNU, the best university in Korea. But Jimin didnt want to go there. He wanted to dance. He wanted to achieve his dream.

Jackson was never supportive of the idea of Jimin going abroad to school, but at least he supports the fact that he wants to dance, right?

Once Jimin hears the bell ring, he realizes he's been staring into space this entire time, not doing any of his work. Oh, well. At least he has straight A's.

As soon as he gets up, Jimin feels a hand on his shoulder. He turns around and he sees Jackson, with a stern look on his face.

"I saw you didn't do any of your work, Jimin. Is what you need to talk to me about really that important?"

"Yeah, kinda. Look, I got an acceptance letter this morning."

Jackson's face lights up. "Really!? To where!? SNU?"

Jimin looked crestfallen. "No..."

Jacksons smile slowly faded away. "You got into Julliard, didn't you?"

Jimin looked at his feet with guilt, "Yes."

Jackson brought his hand up to Jimins chin, and brought it back up to where he was looking up at him. "Jimin, I will always support you. Problem is... I can't really do that from across the ocean. You know that. So have you made your decision yet? Are you gonna go?"

Jimin thought about it for a second, "Most likely. I can't leave a non-english speaking Jungkook by himself in America. Plus Jackson, you know this is my dream. I've wanted this since I was a kid. Now that I'm accepted, my dream has almost come true. I need you to accept that." He starts to tear up. "I- I know we'll have to break up, but this is a lifetime, opportunity. I can't pass this on."

"Okay, Jiminie. I know you won't." Jackson hugs Jimin tight, as he feels the emotions coming off of him in waves.

He was now one step ahead from achieving his dream.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

Written by Jay