chapter 25 {catching up}

The next day you met up with Kayla, of course she wanted to hear all about your time with Sebastian. "So how was it?" she asked you excitedly as you sat down in the park. "It was nice" you say dreading where this conversation was gonna go. "How did things go with his mom, i knew you were nervous about meeting her?" Kayla asked. "She was so nice, she reminded me a lot of my mom" you say smiling softly. "And how did the other thing go, did you go through with it?" Kayla said hinting. You sigh "yes i did" you said "and the foreplay was good". "Oh so i'm guessing the real deal sucked?" kaya asked. You nodded your head "yeah it hurt" you said softly a little embarrassed. "It does with most girls, i mean i don't know one girl who said her first time wasn't a bit painful. But it goes away right?" she asked you. "Well it didn't really, maybe i was too nervous. It just" you say looking down. "And how was he, did that motherfucker finish before he let you orgasm?" she said in a judging tone. "no, no he saw it hurt so he stopped" you told Kayla. "Wait he did what?" Kayla asked confused. "He saw i wasn't enjoying it so he stopped of course i was frustrated, i thought something was wrong with me so i regretted asking him to stop. so i asked him to just do it again but he wouldn't, he just said we should try another time, when i felt better" you ramble on. "Oh wow, i never heard that before "Kayla said which scared you "what that the pain wouldn't go away?" you ask her worried that something was wrong with you. "No, i mean that a man stops because he sees the girl isn't enjoying it, most man just think it gets better for the girl, which honestly doesn't happen very often. You have to keep this one y/n you found a good man" she said seriously. You blushed "yeah i know" you said to her.

"So did you guys try again?" she asked you. "No, actually" you said a little disappointed. "Are you ready to try again?" Kayla asked you. "Yeah i think so, it's just. Why do people always go so crazy about sex i mean what i felt was not that great, i mean" you ask her. "It gets better. You know i read that the reason it hurts is because if your nervous you unconsciously tighten things down there, so when you relax it should feel a lot better" she said in that motherly tone, which you really needed right now. "Thanks Kayla" you say "so enough about me how were your holidays?". Kayla told you about her holidays that her father was mostly busy with work but she had a nice Christmas none the less.

After you hung out with Kayla you went by Sebastian's place. You knocked on the door and he opened smiling at you. "Hi!" he said placing a soft kiss on your lips before he let you in. "so did you catch up with Kayla?" he asked. "Yes i did" you reply. "Did you gossip about me?" he asked grinning, knowing fully well you probably did. "Maybe" you said vaguely grinning back at him. "Oh you gonna play it that way" he said moving closer to you pulling you in for a breath taking kiss. As he pulled away you both were breathing heavily. "Fuck you look good today" he said to you. "Oh i can look even better for you" you said, feeling brave, pulling your shirt out over your head. "Fuck" he breathed out. His lips crashed on your again, before he lifted you up and walked you to the bedroom.

He slowly laid you down on the bed as he got rid of his shirt. "You drive me fucking crazy" he said as he stared at you with lust in his eyes. "You're gonna do something about that or" before you could finish your sentence he started to place kisses all over your body. His hands unbutton and unzip your pants and he slowly slides them off. "Much better" he breaths out. Your hands trail over his chest, god he looked so good. He didn't had crazy abs but his body was still so fucking hot. Sebastian's hands found your ass and he squeezed it lightly making you moan. He then leaves a trail of kisses from your neck all the way down to your panties. Your breath was getting heavy as he kissed your inner thigh. "Let's try something new" he said as he looked up at you with dark eyes. He slowly got rid of your panties and started kissing your inner thigh, making you buckle your hips, you never were so needy for him to touch you. "Fuck you're already so wet" he whispered. He then placed a soft kiss on your clit and you never felt this good as a moan escaped your lips. "You like that baby" he said teasingly. He then licked thru your slit making you throw your head back "fuck" you breathed out as he continued to lick your pussy. You closed your eyes as you got lost in the pleasure. "Look at me" Sebastian ordered and it took a lot of strength to do so. You looked at him between your legs, him holding your thighs tightly. "Fuck" you moan at the sight. He dives back in licking and kissing, and then he pushes his tongue inside you "oh fuck!" you scream out as he tongue fucked you. You moan in pleasure and feel a familiar feeling rising in your stomach. "Fuck i'm" were the only words you get out before the orgasm comes over you and you moan out loud as you throw your head back.

Sebastian looks up at you with a big grin on his face. "Fuck that was so good" you say breathing heavy. "You taste so good" he said before he reached up and kisses you deeply. You can taste yourself on his lips, which was so hot. You never felt this horny before and you are left wanting more. "Fuck me" you breathe out causing Sebastian to stop kissing you and looking you deep into your eyes. "You sure?" he said hesitating. "Yes, please fuck me" as the words leave your mouth Sebastian's eyes grow dark. In one move he gets rid of his pants revealing his already hard cock. "You really sure?" he asks again. "Yes fuck me Sebastian" you almost scream out, and in one hard thrust he's inside you and you scream out in surprise. It still didn't feel that great but it was definitely less painful than before. He let you adjust to him for a little. "Are you okay?" he asked. "Yes. i'm okay" you say. "Can i move?" he asks, you saw he was holding back. "Yes you can move" you whisper. He slowly starts to move in and out of you "shit" you swear as it was still a little painful. "Just relax" he whispered in your ear as his hand found your clit and started circling it. You closed your eyes concentrating on the good feeling on your clit and it started to feel better. "Faster" you whisper, taking Sebastian by surprise and he speeds up a little. It started to feel really good now and with one more thrust he reaches something within you that makes you scream in pleasure. He starts to move faster making you moan out loud, god it felt so good now. "You feel so good baby" he breaths out. "Fuck!, harder" you almost scream as you can see he's still holding back. "You sure?" he asked you again. "Yes, just, fuck me" you breathe out. Sebastian eyes turn darker and he thrust into you hard and fast making you see stars. A weird feeling rises up inside you, it felt a bit like before but this feeling was way stronger. "Fuck, i'm close" Sebastian breathed out. "Oh fuck" you moaned. "Cum for me y/n" Sebastian said as he kept up his pace. "Fuck, Sebastian" you screamed out as the feeling came to a max before it exploded inside you. "Fuck!" you screamed as you came. You heard Sebastian groan as you felt his cock twitch inside you. His thrust got sloppy before he pulled out and fell down on the bed. "That was amazing" he breathed. "Yes it was" you say back, still out of breath. You laid close to him and he wrapped you in his arms. "Was it better this time?" he asked already knowing the answer but he had to hear it from you. "Fuck it was so good" you breathe out. "Good" he said as he kisses your forehead as you fall asleep in his arms.