chapter 21 {christmas}

"That was really sweet of your mom" you say to Sebastian, your head resting on his shoulder while you were watching a movie. His mom had gone to bed an hour ago. "Yeah she didn't had to do that" he says back and you hear something is bothering him. "What you don't like it?" you ask him confused. "No, no i really like it" he says. "Then what's wrong?" you ask him. "Nothing i'm just tired" he says softly smiling at you, you didn't fully believe him but you decided to let it go. Your eyes slowly started to close you were more tired than you expected. Sebastian looked at you smiling as he saw you were struggling to keep your eyes open. "Let's go to bed" he said lifting you up, caring you upstairs bridal style. "You know i can walk myself right" you say smiling at him. "i know, I'm just practicing" he said jokingly, making you blush, did he really already think about things like this. He put you down when you were in the room. You walked to the bathroom and changed into your pj's. When you walked back into the room you saw Sebastian sat already on the bed in his boxers, shit he looked so good. You just stared at him "oh is this okay or do i need to wear pj's" he asked as he saw you look at him, frozen in place. "No, no it's okay" you say as you walk up to him "you just look really handsome" you say as you give him a quick kiss before you lay down in bed. Sebastian laid close to you throwing an arm around you. "Goodnight princes" he says and even tho you looked away from him you know he was smiling. "Goodnight seb" you say falling asleep in your boyfriend's arms.

You wake up in the morning, and you see 2 blue eyes already staring at you. "Morning" he said smiling as he places a kiss on your nose, which made you smile. "Good morning" you say as you move closer to him, laying against his chest. You just felt so comfortable with him, you just wanted to stay here like this for the whole day. Sebastian placed a kiss on your forehead "let's get ready" he whispered. "No" you said laying even closer to him. "Even tho i'm really enjoying this right now, we have to get ready the taxi is here in an hour or 2". "Just 5 more minutes" you say still a little tired. "Okay" Sebastian said laughing.

Sebastian pov

After you both got ready you ate breakfast. You packed you stuff and were ready to go, you were a bit nervous about spending a few days with her all by yourself. You remembered how hard it was to keep your hands off of her when you 2 first where alone. You just didn't want to pressure her into doing something she wasn't comfortable with, but you knew it was gonna be hard for you not to. You were ripped out of your thoughts when your phone rang, it was your agent. He hadn't called you in a while. "Sorry have to take this" you say to y/n as you place a soft kiss on her head and walk to your room. "Hey" you said as you picked up. "Hey Sebastian" your agent said. "What's up?" you asked him. "i have an really interesting offer for you, they are looking for someone to play captain America in the new marvel movie, seeing the iron man movies are doing really well, this can be your big break man!" he said enthusiastically. "Yeah, i mean that would be amazing, when do auditions start?" you ask him. "in a week or 2, i'll call you when they expect you, i first wanted to be sure this was something you were interested in, it's a big project and if you get the role you would be away for filming for quite some time" your agent said. "Oh" you replied. "i give them a call that you're up for it, call you later merry Christmas" he said. "Merry Christmas" you said back before he hung up. You stood there for a moment thinking about it. It would be amazing to be in a marvel movie, you saw iron man and it was amazing, but being away for so long, what about y/n? You shook the thought from your mind, you first had to go do auditions that could never hurt right.

You walked back into the Livingroom. "Oh look he's so cute" you hear y/n say as you see her and your mom are looking inside a book. "He was 2 here" you hear your mom say and then you realize what they are looking at. "Mom!" you say walking up to her looking at the picture they were looking at. "You were so cute" y/n says smiling at you. "No i was a fat toddler, anyway the cab is here we have to go" you said to her. "Okay" she said as she stood up and grabbed her stuff. "Thank you so much for letting me stay here" she said to your mom. "No problem" your mom said back "you can come by anytime". Your mom gave y/n a hug and you could see y/n really appreciated it, which made you smile. "Bye mom" you say as you give her a big hug. "Have fun you two" she said as you walk to the cab, waving your mom goodbye.

---------------------------------------------------

Your pov

You arrived at a cozy looking cabin. You walked thru the door and were met by the smell of a fireplace burning. It had a rustic interior, it looked amazing. "This looks amazing" you say looking around like a kid in a candy store. Sebastian just looked at you smiling to himself. "Let's check the bedroom" you said excitedly as you grabbed Sebastian's hand and pulled him with you. You walked into the bedroom let go of his hand and let yourself fall into the bed. Sebastian let himself fall next to you the both of you laughing as you acted like little kids. "Let's go out for dinner tonight" Sebastian said looking over at you. "Okay" you replied. "So what are we gonna do until diner?" you ask him. "i have some ideas" he said as he got up an hovered over you "I think a bit of this" he said kissing your hand. "And a bit of his" he said kissing your neck. "And a whole lot of this" he said as he hungrily kisses your lips. "Hmm i'm okay with that" you say grinning as his lips are on your again.

professor stanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें