chapter 23 {first time}

The moment the words leave your lips Sebastian kisses you hungrily, like he's been waiting all his life for this. He lifted you up and threw you onto the bed, climbing on top of you. "Fuck you look so hot" he said out of breath as he attacked your neck with kisses. You heart starts to beat faster now, suddenly nervous realizing this is really gonna happen now. But you're soon brought out of your thoughts when a soft moan escapes you mouth. You feel his hands roam all over your body and you feel a hotness between your legs. You suddenly feel something hard press against your thigh and you know exactly what it is making you a bit more nervous again. Sebastian's hand traces the contour of your boobs, then down to your hips before he moves a little lower and brushes slightly between your legs, fuck that felt good. You let your own hand lower from his chest and further down and rubbed slightly over the growing bulge in his pants earning a groan from him. "Oh fuck" he breathes out. You slowly unbuckle his belt and zip open his pants, he takes it from there and pulls them of throwing them next to the bed before he turns back to you. "Can i take this off?" he asked you as his hands trace over the outline of your bra. You nod your head. "You need to use your words, i won't do anything if you don't say so" he says looking at you strictly. "Yes you can take it off" you say shyly. He kisses you deeply, "please tell me if i need to stop okay or if something is making you uncomfortable" he almost whispers. "Okay" you say back. Sebastian reaches under you unclasping your bra and slowly sliding it off of you. "God you're so beautiful y/n" he said lovingly, which made you feel more comfortable.

He places kisses around your breast making your breath heavy, it felt so good. You gasp as he places a kiss on you nipple. You hold in moans as he sucks on it. "Don't hold back baby, i want to hear the beautiful sound you can make" the words alone made you moan out loud. "That's more like it" he said grinning at you. His hand then traced over the band of your underwear, making you nervous again. He slowly slides his hand in you panties finding your soaking care. The moments his fingers touch your clit you moan out at the new but amazing sensation. He strokes between your folds and circles your clit, while he places kisses in your neck. You throw your head back and close your eyes as you enjoy his touches. You hear wet sounds as he slaps your pussy lightly, making you feel dizzy with desire. "Fuck" you breathe out. "Does it feel good?" he asks you out of breath. "y-yes" you breathe out. He starts rubbing your clit with his fingers, he then trace lower and he slides one finger inside you, slowly moving it back and forth. You gasp at the new sensation, it felt weird but also good. His finger started moving faster and he added another, filling your tight pussy with pleasure. He starts moving quicker his touch is hard but not painful. "Fuck yes" you moan and you feel him smile against the skin in your neck. You then feel a unfamiliar feeling rise in your stomach, you start to twist and writhe. Sebastian speeds up and a wave of warmth rises in you. "Fuck seb!" you scream as a wave of pleasure washes over you. He rubs you as you buck and arch your back. Sebastian slowly withdraws his fingers, he puts them up towards his mouth and sucks his fingers. "You taste so good" he says.

He then gives you a sweet kiss. "Are you okay?" he ask you. "Fuck yes, I'm more then okay" you say out of breath. "You want to continue?" he asked you seriously. "Yes, yes, please" you say still coming down from your high. Without another word Sebastian pulls his boxers down. His huge member springs out. Fuck it was big, that was never gonna fit, you thought nervously. You decide to reach for it and pump it a few times, making Sebastian groan out loud. "Stop" he says. You're scared you did something wrong but then he says "tonight is about you". He pulls your panties down. He just stairs at you for a moment as to wait for you to tell him to stop. But you don't even tho you are nervous you want this. "Are you sure about this?" he asks you one last time. It was nice he asked but you knew you were ready. "Yes i'm sure seb" you say as you pull him in for a kiss. "Is it gonna hurt ?" you ask him. "It may feel a little uncomfortable first, just tell me when i need to stop okay" he says. "Okay" you say back, your voice a little shaky.

Sebastian grabs a condom and wraps it around his shaft as he lines himself up with you. He places kisses on your shoulders and neck to ease you as he slowly pushed inside of you. A sharp pain flashed through your core "shit" you hiss. You feel Sebastian leaving love bites in your neck as he pushes in further, trying to get your attention away from the pain. Your eyes begin to water at the feeling of being split in half by him. "I'm almost there" Sebastian groaned and with one hard thrust he was fully in. he let you adjust to him before he slowly started moving a little. It was an uncomfortable feeling and still a little painful. "Are you okay" Sebastian said looking at you as a tear streamed down your face. "Yes i'm fine, it's starting to feel better" you lied. You've seen some movies and read some books where the girls said the pain would fade, so you let him continue. He started moving a little faster, but the pain didn't go away. "Ah shit" you hissed in pain. "relax" Sebastian whispered in your ear "you need to relax a little" he said as he started to rub your clit a little hoping to relieve some pain, but it didn't. "Fuck you really need to relax more baby, your so fucking tight" he groaned. "I'm trying" you said getting frustrated now as the pain overwhelmed you. Sebastian looked at you and saw you were clearly not enjoying this "do you need me to stop?" he asked in a serious tone. You nodded your head yes and Sebastian pulled out.

As he did tears streamed down your face "I'm sorry" you said, frustrated at yourself. "Hey it's okay" he said pulling you close to him so you were laying on his chest now. "We'll try again some other time, it's okay" he said stroking your hair. "i just thought i" you said crying. "Hey it's okay" he said holding you close "next time it's gonna be better, then you know what it kinda feels like and what you can expect. It's okay y/n" he said holding you tight to his chest. "Let's just try again now" you say wanting this over with, how can people always say this felt so good. Surely you didn't try for long enough. "I'm not gonna do that y/n" he said. "But they say it gets better the pain will go away after a while, let's just" before you could finish Sebastian spoke. "y/n listen to me, i'm not gonna hurt you, maybe you just need a little more time, we don't have to rush this i'm going nowhere" he said softly. "What if something is wrong with me" you said to him. "Nothing is wrong with you, you orgasmed when I fingered you right?" he said smiling at you. "Yes" you said blushing. "i think that's progress enough for today, maybe we'll try again tomorrow, or i'll just finger you again because at least you enjoy that" he said kissing your forehead. "Yeah you're right" you said as you calmed down now. "We have all the time in the world" he said before you fell asleep.