chapter 10 {just messing around}

"And then he lifted me on his desk kissing me deeper" Kayla was listening with her mouth open. "Omg, with tongue?" she asked curiously. You nodded. "Omg!" she yelled happy for you. "Was it a good kiss?" she asked you. "Omg yes, i didn't want it to stop, i have one question tho" you said looking at Kayla, "how do you actually breath when your kissing someone?" "Oh you don't" she said simply "well good to know" you said smiling from ear to ear. "Can't believe you kissed hot professor" Kayla said still a little surprised. "I have trouble believing it too" you replied. "So heard you got fired" kaya started. "Yeah, i just hope i can stay in school and stuff" you said sighing. Kayla looked at you confused, you totally forgot you didn't tell her about your situation. You looked down "hey kaya i need to tell you something" you said almost whispering. "Are you okay?" she asked you worried. "Yeah i just, i don't want you to think differently about me" you said to her. "of course i wouldn't were friends y/n, you can tell me anything" she said smiling reassuringly at you. You told her what was going on in your life with your uncle and that you knew he killed your parents. Kayla was shocked at what you told her but she supported you. It was nice actually having a good friend.

A week later

You walked into Sebastian's office "morning" you said smiling at him. "Good morning" Sebastian said giving you a quick kiss. "So what's going on?" you ask him curiously. "Just wanted to see you" he said smiling kissing you again a bit deeper this time. "No seriously" you said giggling. "Okay okay, i spoke to the headmaster and you don't have to pay for school right away, only a percentage of it" he said as he sat down behind his desk. "They agreed that you have to pay 15% every month and that you pay them back the rest within 10 years" he said. You looked down "is something wrong i thought it was a good solution" he said. "Yeah if i could actually pay the 15%" you said. "You have work right, I'm sure they don't pay you that shitty" he said. "My boss fired me" you told him. "What when?" he asked. "Last week, when i, you know stormed in here" you replied. "But i can look for other jobs" you say a little more hopeful now that you knew you didn't had to pay that much. "I can help you look" he offered. "That's sweet of you but i can do it myself" you say smiling as you walked over to him gave him a quick peck on his lips. "Hmmm maybe you should work for me" he said jokingly as your lips left his. "Did you just call me a prostitute" you said jokingly. "I would never" he said grabbing your waist and putting you on his lap. "You look good today, had trouble keeping my hand off of you in class" he said as his eyes turn dark. You blushed and looked away. Sebastian grabbed your chin and made you look at him "don't hide from me, i like it when i make you blush" he said grinning before he pulled you in for a passionate kiss. You pulled away slowly "we shouldn't do this here, we're gonna get caught" you say as you look at him. "I hate that you're so wise" he said smiling at you.

"Oh i told Kayla by the way, about you know everything that's going on" you told him. "How did she react?" he asked curiously. "Good she's really supportive, she's a great friend" you say smiling, still happy she was your best friend. "That's good, I'm proud of you" he said kissing you again, god this man could not take his hands off of you and that felt great. As he let go he started kissing your neck "Sebastian.." you said, as to tell him this was not a good idea. "God i love it when you say my name" he said against your skin making you shiver. There was a knock on the door, scaring you. You locked eyes with Sebastian and quickly got off his lab. "One moment" Sebastian yelled to the person outside of his office. You grabbed your bag and looked at Sebastian. "See you..in class" he said to you with a grin on his face. "Bye" you said as you left his office, where another teacher was waiting. "Oh miss y/l/n" he said. "hi professor Johnson" you said as you walked away. You were lucky Mr. Johnson knocked otherwise this could have gone so wrong. They would definitely kick you out of school and Sebastian would be fired if not arrested, you actually had no idea how it legally all worked here.

You walked into your dorm and decided to pick up your guitar again, you loved to play and sing. It were times like this, just playing music that you knew where you belonged. You were interrupted by your phone vibrating. You had a message from Sebastian.

Hey i was thinking, would you like to come over this weekend, have a real date. Instead of sneaking around at school.

Yeah i would really like that :)

Can't wait <3

You laid down in your bed, for the first time in a long time you fall asleep with a big smile on your face.