Wooyoung ~Misunderstanding~

Start from the beginning

"Youngie, take a breath for us ok, even just a small one," San whispered. I clenched my hand tightly in his shirt and managed to take a small wheezing breath.

"That's it, that's so good Darling," Seonghwa whispered the praise into my ear.

"Come on, you can do it Wooyoungie. A little bit more," San said. I slowly managed to calm down and once I stopped crying, I felt stupid and ashamed for doing it in the first place.

"You ok Darling? What was that about," Seonghwa asked, ruffling my hair softly. I flinched slightly before pulling away from them and standing up.

"I'm fine. I just got a little overwhelmed, it happens," I said quickly, wiping my eyes with my shirt.

"Are you sure? You were really worked up Wooyoung," San said quietly.

"I'm sure. I'm going to head to the studio and do some practice," I said, grabbing my bag from under my bed.

"But it's a day off today," San said.

"So, I want to practice," I said, heading over to the door. There was some shuffling and the last thing I heard before I walked out the room, was Seonghwa telling San to let me go. Practicing always get's my mind of things and even if it's a day off today, tomorrow and the day after, I'm going to train when I need too to keep my mind off things.

~~~~~

Yeosang was gone for two days, getting back home on the third day. He looked fine when he walked inside, a small smile on his face as he said hello to us all. It was as if he had never gone, he hadn't kept anything from us, like nothing happened. He didn't bat an eye and neither did the other's, and for some reason it rubbed me the wrong way. Yeosang doesn't care, not at all. I don't get how he can't care but my mind came to one very obvious answer that I just didn't want to admit. Yeosang never really thought of us as being close. I'm probably just a band member, despite the special bond I thought we had. That thought caused me to promptly burst into tears in the middle of the living room while everyone was saying hello. I could tell the other's were shocked but I needed to get out of there, I needed to get away from them, even just for a little bit. I quickly rushed past everyone, brushing Yeosang's shoulder as I brushed past him and ran outside. I'm not sure what happened with the other's, all I know is that I just ran, trying to get as far away as I could and quickly. I just ran and ran for I don't know how long until I stopped by an old bench near some trees. I continued to cry, feeling confused and alone but I had a sudden thought to see an old friend of mine, someone I can always find comfort in. I let out a small sob before pulling out my phone and dialling the number I needed.

"Wooyoungie, long time no see or hear. To what do I owe the pleasure," he chuckled.

"Hyung," I said quietly.

"Hyung? Wooyoung I'm not your Hy-."

"Hyungie," I whimpered, needing any sort of comfort I could get.

"Shit. Wooyoungie where are you? Hyung can come and get you ok, I just need to know where you are," he said quickly.

"It's hurts," I sobbed.

"WOOYOUNG. Youngie listen to me. Are you injured? Did you get hurt," he asked quickly, concern evident in his voice.

"B-Bin, I wanna see you," I sobbed.

"I know darling, I know. Can you tell me where you are please," Changbin asked.

"P-Please Bin," I asked desperately.

"Wooyoung I'm really worried about you right now, you're scaring me. I just need you to tell me where you are, and I'll come get you right away," he said.