Chapter 12 : We Are The Danger

Black Bone : you know there coming

Herobrine : we can hold them off

Black bone was quite stunned by his response, the glacierford village was already claimed by them as another base, but the frosbourne supported by the ender watchers were going to come in and take back the village.

Black bone : my lord they have 2 dragons in there arsenal and they have an alliance with the ender watchers, only a fool will fight there army in an open field. how do you propose to stop them

Herobrine : send the raven to king glutton its time, whoever stands in our way (charging up his diamond sword) we. will. destroy them

(the music starts)

The frostbourne soldiers commanded by hilda, patrick, daryll and ser theo made there journey towards the abandoned village, they had there spears, swords, shields and clubs in there hands. every single iron golem that the frostbourne had were marching towards the village as well, the ender dragon and adam's dragons flew towards the village with there owners on there backs.

While at glacierford. herobrines army consisting of skeletons, zombies and the infected survivors that were heavily armed with swords and army were training. in the morning they get ready to defend the village from the incoming enemy. the zombies that were wearing diamond armour raised there spears and shields, and the skeletons readied there bows. they were waiting for minutes and then hours. the undead soldiers sitting at the top of a tower were waiting to launch a massive arrow from a massive crossbow.

Suddenly a massive roar made there eyes widen and they dint have the time to react as the ender dragon unleash a really effective breath of purple fire that set the crossbow and the building on fire, adam and his dragon also appeared and the dragon froze the zombies on the frontlines to death with its ice breath. Herobrine looked in shock as the entire frostbourne army emerged from the trees. they started running at each other, and the undead quickly fell due to them have enchanted armor. herobrine took down a few soldiers, before looking back towards the center of the village. blackbone was right there waving at him as he made a break for the portal he made, but the dragons spotted him and they both try to get him from both sides. the ender dragon breathed its fire breath from the back while Adams dragon was coming up in front of him.

He made a jump for the portal almost getting burned and freezed by both of the dragons. rain who dint saw the outcome gestures to adam whether they got him or not only for adam to show a thumbs down. rain pounded the ender dragons back in frustrations

herobrine : i believe you know why the both of us are here.

King glutton stood before them, nodding at herobrine since he knows that it was time to come out of the nether. he look towards abigail and her glowing eyes were filled with rage cause she knows that her brother would be there and he looked towards scorch who was ready to start chaos.

(At glacierford)

Everybody was setting them selves up, since they know that the undead were going to come back. the ender watchers also arrived to assist there youngest member and also there other friends. the frostbourne mechanics made a bunch of cannons where random people can use to shoot the undead from getting close. virmir and agatha were talking to adam about his argument with his sister. ceris who sees him ask for permission so they can speak in private

Ceris : hey you okay brother

Adam : (stays quiet)

Ceris : hey look at me, you dont have to hesitate okay, she broke your feelings first and thats what matters ok. you dont have to listen to her words, you dont have to trust her either, you just have to listen to me okay. besides valentines day is next month so you should make a drawing of hilda later instead of me. right?