Nicky

"Wait here, I'll be back soon!" Zach promised as he left me alone outside the front lobby of the resort.

"Where are you-" I tried to ask but he had already disappeared, moving towards the parking lot.

I rolled my eyes and opened my handbag to pull out my sunglasses. I quickly put them on and let out a heavy sigh folded my arms and started tapping my foot impatiently.

"What are you waiting for? Get in" Zach's voice called out as I looked towards the direction his voice came from, only to see him in a black Jaguar and while I didn't know much about cars I knew that, that car was expensive-I think?

"You've had a car this entire time?" I scrunched my face in disappointment.

"How do you think I got here?" he shook his head and unlocked the door.

"You're telling me that we've been walking around town all this time when we could've just hopped into your flashy sports car?" I winced as I sat inside the car and stared around at the unfamiliar territory.

"You needed the exercise" he shrugged as I shut the door behind me.

"Arse" I huffed out angrily as the car started to pick up a pace.

"Do you have many friends in Cambridge?" he asked to fill the silence as I nodded my head to the music.

"Yes, a bunch actually" I nodded, "I've known some of them since college" I pointed out.

"Do they know about the cute dance routines you have when you think no one's watching?" he smirked.

"What are you talking about?" I went white.

"Junior year, Uptown Girl; Billy Joel, Kaylee's room. She had gone to get popcorn for the movie marathon you'll were having" he smiled slyly gazing at me then back at the road.

"Stalker" I muttered shutting my eyes tight and pressing my palms into my face.

"I had actually come to the room to tell you to shut the music off, but after watching your adorable air drums and the way you moved your shoulders and hips? I just couldn't" he chuckled.

"I can't believe you saw that" I groaned as I felt the heat in my cheeks rise.

"I can't believe I kept that a secret for so many years" his hand caught mine and tried to pull it down, "don't be embarrassed, Nick" he tried to comfort me.

"How can I not be!? I was such an idiot!" I yelled into my hands.

"I told you, it was cute. If you were being an idiot I would've probably recorded it and made sure that everyone in class saw it" he admitted.

"That's a good point" I let out a small laugh as my hands fell down into my lap.

"You're a really gifted dancer" he put on a serious face and stared into my eyes.

"Very funny" I tapped him playfully.

"Well, I was having a bad day and you made me smile" he shrugged with a smile.

"Why were you having a bad day?" I couldn't recall since that wasn't the only time I had one of my dance sessions in Kaylee's house.

"It was the night I got benched for getting into a fist fight with the opposing team's-" he started.

"Captain, Cameron" we finished together.

"Yes, you had an anger problem" I gave him a knowing smile.

"He started it" he frowned like a little kid.

"And now he's marrying your sister. He really won in life, didn't he?" I joked.

"Don't remind me" he groaned.