Zach

[This is such an 18+ aged chapter and it's my first time writing smut so be nice]

*****

"I'm confused? Did she have the ball and not want to return it? Or did you steal her ball?" Jane asked.

"What-no!" I looked at her dumbfounded.

"What happened to Nicky?" Kaylee asked in confusion as she watched her best friend leave the banquet hall.

"She's tired" I called out.

"From playing the sport you'll were talking about?" Jane asked scrunching her eyebrows, goodness she wasn't the smartest tool in the shed.

"Nicky doesn't play sports! I should go check on her!" Kaylee stood up.

"No! I'll go!" I stopped my sister.

"Fine, but don't piss her off again Zach! Also take her some food or force her to order room service" Kaylee instructed me.

"Room service" I nodded walking in the direction of Nicky's room.

Nicky was confusing, she always had been. But why did she get so angry with me? I literally did nothing!

As I arrived outside her room I took a deep breath right before knocking on the door.

No answer.

I knocked again.

Still no answer.

I knocked one more time.

"What do you want- You!" she glared at me as the room door opened up, she was still wearing the same clothes but her hair was all tied up now.

"I'll pay for room service if you let me in" I pulled my wallet out and tried putting on an innocent smile.

"How can I turn down free food?" she opened the door wider.

"You literally left a complimentary buffet" I gave her a confused look.

"Oh I said free food? I meant, how can I turn down the chance of using your money" she gave me a duplicitous smile.

"That's more like it" I rolled my eyes passing her the menu that was on the nightstand.

"You should just keep your wallet and leave" she stared down at the menu.

"First of all, no! Secondly why are you mad at me? Did I do something? Because-" I asked.

"You're flirting with that Jane girl" she wasted no time to point out accusingly.

I hated this habit of hers to always assume the worst of me. It's like she wanted to come up with any possible excuse so she'd jump to the worst conclusions.

"I was talking to her" I shook my head but kept my composure.

"But you-" she looked rather frazzled.

"We were talking about art, because she likes painting in her free time. I wasn't flirting with her" I promised.

"So, you don't want to sleep with her?" she asked timidly.

"No, not really" I assured her.

"Oh, sorry?" she smiled sheepishly.

"What's going on with you?" I asked her in a concerned voice.

"Zach we don't work! You're you and I'm me" she pointed out.

"Okay that was nice to know, but give me a reason that makes sense" I folded my arms.

"Okay I'm going to say something that is probably going to be weird at first but I'm pretty sure you'll be with me on it" she placed her hands on her hips and said.