CHAPTER 45

Shi Yunnan had just sent Luo Lingsheng off after breakfast when he received a WeChat message from Lu Zhaoan—

The other party invited him to the Yuanshi Jade Design Studio at 3:00 in the afternoon, saying that there was something very important to announce.

Shi Yunnan calculated the time a little, and happily agreed.

He just finished the design draft of the first edition, and he just needs to discuss the details with Lu Zhaoan and the polishing master of the jade factory.

It was half a quarter to three in the afternoon.

Shi Yunnan arrived at Yuan's Design Studio around Linglong Market. He was just about to take the elevator upstairs when he heard a request from the door, "Hey! Please wait!"

Shi Yunnan recognized the owner of the voice and pressed the 'open door' button immediately.

At the same time, Yuan Rui came in sideways, "Thank you..."

He met Shi Yunnan's familiar face, and slowly said the word "thank" in a complete manner, and then there was an inexplicable blush on his face.

Shi Yunnan poked, "Yuan Rui, why are you shy?"

"Nonsense! Can I be shy with you?" Yuan Rui denied.

Immediately, he faltered and said, "Then what, I was on the rooftop of the hotel the other night, Ma, trouble you."

"No trouble."

Shi Yunnan was a little joking, "But someone suddenly dirty my clothes like a small crying bag, it's tens of thousands of dollars."

"I'll pay!" Yuan Rui responded quickly, and suddenly remembered something embarrassing to add, "When I get paid, I'll definitely save money to compensate you as soon as possible."

The two can be regarded as 'no fight, no acquaintance'. After getting along for so many times, Yuan Rui's inherent bad impression of Shi Yunnan has disappeared. On the other hand, he feels that the other party is still a pretty good person.

It's a pity that the relationship between Xie Keyue and Shi Yunnan is not good, otherwise, Yuan Rui really wants to make this friend deeply.

Shi Yunnan pressed the elevator floor button, "Master Yuan agreed to your participation in the jade design?"

"Ok."

Yuan Rui responded, and his eyes rarely brought a light of excitement and satisfaction.

Last night, Yuan Puguang and Yuan Rui, the father and son, reached an unprecedented reconciliation, and the other party agreed to participate in Yuan's jade design work.

However, in order to prevent Yuan Rui from making a fool of himself again, Yuan Puguang still froze his bank card and asked him to only use the hard work of 'commuting' in exchange for wages.

Yuan Puguang, who has always scolded himself for being useless, finally gave him other jobs besides jade carving, and it was the jade design he had chosen before!

So Yuan Rui agreed to this condition without even thinking about it.

He was so excited that he didn't fall asleep all night. After learning that the meeting was going to be held at 3 o'clock in the afternoon, he hurriedly rushed to the vicinity and waited after he even dealt with the lunch at will.

In order not to let others see his excitement, Yuan Rui deliberately waited until just now before stepping into the building where Yuan's Jade Studio was located, only to meet Shi Yunnan.