CHAPTER 61

Have you seen it a long time ago?

Shi Yunnan enlarged this line of words in his mind, and blinked his eyes in a daze, "Brother, what did you say?"

Seeing his confused reaction, Wen Yibei frowned, "Luo Lingsheng and his friends came here during our eighteenth birthday party."

Eighteen is an adult.

Mr. Wen valued his grandson's birthday very much, so he widely distributed invitation letters, including the fourth room of the Luo family at that time.

"Although Mr. Luo and we don't know each other, I remember him coming and going for a cutscene."

Wen Yibei said what he had learned, and turned to the key point, "By the way, didn't you quarrel with Wen Chenglang that day and ran out to drink alone?"

Shi Yunnan frowned and thought about it, as if there was such a thing, "Yes, right?"

Because the age of eighteen represents adulthood, it was the first time in his life that he came into contact with alcohol.

As a result, the heart of drinking has kept up, but the amount of alcohol has not kept up, and after drinking, I lost consciousness, and it was the next day after waking up.

"What is it? It was."

Seeing his brother's confused appearance, Wen Yibei couldn't help but knocked on his forehead, "I was really worried later, so I sneaked out of the banquet to find you."

"As a result, I saw that Lai didn't let go of Luo Lingsheng's body. You didn't know how many times you vomited that night."

The last half of the sentence was a bit exaggerated, but Wen Yibei remembered it very well - after Shi Yunnan was brought back to the hotel room by him, he even said that he had met a handsome guy, which most likely refers to Luo Lingsheng.

After going back and forth, Wen Yibei naturally believed that the two had met before.

"I originally wanted to wait until you wake up the next day and ask carefully, but..."

Wen Yibei remembered something, and suddenly got stuck in the unfinished words, Shi Yunnan knew well—

The day after the birthday banquet, he and Wen Chenglang had an unprecedented hand-and-feet fight over the speech at the birthday banquet the day before. Mr. Wen, who found out and came to persuade him to fight, was hospitalized because of being pushed and seriously injured. .

Because of this, Shi Yunnan was slandered unnecessarily by Wen Chenglang, and he never went back since he was so cold to Wen Jia.

Wen Yibei sighed and returned to the topic itself, "You don't remember what happened at the birthday party?"

Shi Yunnan shook his head.

Wen Yibei asked again, "Mr. Luo never mentioned it to you?"

Shi Yunnan shook his head again and said indifferently, "Maybe he doesn't remember either, how many years ago did this happen?"

Wen Yibei replied, "I just remembered it, and I will mention it to you. However, as long as you feel happy now, Luo Lingsheng is willing to be sincere to you."

Shi Yunnan smiled when he heard Wen Yibei's "eldest brother is like a father" tone.

At the same time, an indescribable sweetness arose in his heart——

I thought it was the first time we met, but I didn't expect the original to be on the day of the eighteenth birthday party?

It seems that his and Luo Lingsheng's fate is quite deep.