CHAPTER 10

Although Luo Lingsheng and Shi Yunnan were nominally married, Qin Bo wanted to see this happy event from the bottom of his heart, and without waiting for Luo Lingsheng's order, he asked the kitchen to arrange a sumptuous dinner.

The Luo family's chef's craftsmanship is very good, and the dishes related to fish are also carefully picked.

Shi Yunnan and Luo Jinyu were one big and one small, like a fox with a milk cat, who ate all the fish on the table in minutes.

Luo Lingsheng noticed this scene and silently gave Qin Bo a glance.

The latter understood and nodded happily.

It seems that in the future, 'fish' will be the main dish on the table in this family.

After dinner, Luo Lingsheng went into the study and was busy, and the little goldfish was also taken to a private lesson. Shi Yunnan, who had nothing to do, returned to his room with a glass of wine and took out the blueprint book in his suitcase to read.

In the eyes of Mr. Shi, Shi Yunnan is a prodigal with nothing serious to do, but in fact, Shi Yunnan has high attainments in jewelry design, and realized the dual freedom of creation and income early.

It's just that he is accustomed to hiding his front in front of others, and even this excellent design ability uses a pseudonym for his work, and few people know about it.

Now, page after page in this drawing book are all hand-painted sketches of jewelry designs that he has completed in the past two years.

For Shi Yunnan, drawing the outline he wants on white paper, measuring it with a ruler and measuring it finely, and painting it with paint is the only way for him to release his true soul over the years.

Shi Yunnan turned to the last unfinished design draft, picked up the hand-painted tools he had just bought in the afternoon, and turned his usual playful and wanton look to seriousness.

The room was silent except for the occasional slight rubbing of paper.

I don't know how long it took before there was a knock on the door behind him.

- Whoosh.

Shi Yunnan's creative thinking was interrupted, and he turned around with a frown.

Holding a storybook, the little goldfish stood at the door of the room with a small body. He seemed to be frightened by Shi Yunnan's serious expression, he hesitated for a while and did not dare to enter.

"Sorry, I forgot to knock on the door."

The old and well-behaved apology came from the little goldfish, and he bowed dignifiedly.

Shi Yunan was amused by him, leaned back in the chair and asked, "What are you doing with me?"

"I can't sleep..." The little goldfish quietly took half a step into the room barefoot, as if trying to test Shi Yunnan's agreement, "I want to hear the story."

Shi Yunnan glanced at the time and realized that he had been busy for nearly four hours.

He simply put down the pen and waved to the little goldfish, "Come here. Where are your uncle and grandpa Qin?"

"Uncle is going abroad tomorrow, and Grandpa Qin is helping to sort things out." The little goldfish approached as he walked, raised his head and put the storybook in his hand on the desk, "Little uncle, what are you doing?"

Uncle?

Shi Yunnan, who was suddenly promoted, was stunned for two seconds, and couldn't help pinching his little breast, "Who taught you to call me that?"