CHAPTER 2

The word 'Fu Ziyu' was displayed on WeChat on the mobile phone, which is Shi Yunnan's best friend abroad.

Shi Yunnan rubbed his swollen temples and connected the voice call. The next second, the strong disco music at the other end of the video came over.

"You're at the bar again? It's so noisy."

"Wait." The phone was noisy for a while before it became relatively quiet, and Fu Ziyu on the other end said, "I sent you several messages and didn't reply. Is Mr. Shi okay?"

Fu Ziyu, his best friend, knew about Shi Yunnan's return to China.

"What can be wrong? I think the old man is strong, and I think he can live another seventy or eighty years."

Shi Yunnan dealt with it, and told his friends about the outrageous encounter at the dinner table last night as a joke.

After Fu Ziyu heard it, he immediately began to rant, "Absolutely, what are you all carrying in your head?"

"I have left you abroad for all these years. Now that the company has a problem, I want to use your life-long event as a bargaining chip in exchange for interests? I bah!"

"If you want me to tell you, you should have followed your brother back to Wen's house, so why stay in Shi's house and suffer from this anger."

Shi Yunnan raised his eyebrows and did not refute.

In fact, he also has a twin brother. When Shi's mother died, the two brothers were only seven years old. The Shi and Wen families, who were supposed to be in-laws, happened to have a lot of conflicts at that juncture, and even fought for the support of the brothers. right.

In the end, the two brothers followed the family alone.

My brother followed my grandfather back to Wen's house and changed his surname to Wen Yibei.

As the younger brother, Shi Yunnan stayed in the Shi family as the second young master, but was sent out of the country by the Shi family cruelly within a year.

Shi Yunnan and Fu Ziyu have known each other for many years, and the latter knows the general family situation.

Fu Ziyu faced his friend and dared to jump out of anything across the phone screen, "By the way, what is the name of your stepmother's child? Why didn't Mr. Shi and your father let him marry?"

"...Xie Keyue." Shi Yunnan was subtle for a moment, and the plot of the dream reappeared in his mind.

"Yes, then Xie Keyue's identity as the 'third young master' sounds good, but you are the blood of the Shi family. Your brother returned to the Wen family early, and now the old man has let you into the Luo family?"

"I'm not saying, is this old man confused? He has taken a child with a foreign surname as a treasure all these years, and his mind has been biased to the west. Is it possible that the company's assets will be handed over to Xie Keyue in the future?"

The last sentence is purely Fu Ziyu's eloquence, but the speaker has no intention of listening.

Shi Yunnan raised his brows in a rare way, the reality and the dream actually had a real sense of handover again—

At the end of the original book, Xie Keyue indeed took all the assets of the Shi family alone.

And Mr. Shi declared to the public: Xie Keyue changed his surname back to 'Shi' and was the veritable heir of the Shi family.

You know, Mr. Shi is the most traditional type of person.

Is he really willing to hand over all the assets he has worked hard all his life over into the hands of a child who is not related by blood?

After a Flash Marriage With the Disabled Tyrantजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें