CHAPTER 5

Five minutes later, the car drove into Luo's Manor.

Shi Yunnan watched the lawn green plants and embossed fountains on both sides, and raised his lips, "It's really the style of a rich man, Mr. Luo."

"The land left by several generations of the family has become like this after repeated development and construction. The place is a little big, and when the time comes, let the housekeeper show you around."

Luo Lingsheng's answer was as low and sweet as ever.

"Mr. Luo is not curious about the reason why I agreed to 'fake marriage' with you so quickly?"

Shi Yunnan turned to look at him, and tentatively tried, "What if I fell in love with Luo's monstrous family property and tried to fake it to get a piece of the pie?"

The wind outside the car window rolled up a strand of his hair, swaying and swaying easily, making people fascinated.

Luo Lingsheng looked away, his voice inexplicably lowered, "I'm not curious, this proposal was initiated by me, you can choose to accept it. As for wanting to take the Luo family's property under my nose, the second young master Shi has to It takes a great deal of power."

After the words fell, the car stopped in front of the main house.

The assistant and bodyguard in the same car got out of the car quickly, one opened the rear door, and the other placed the wheelchair.

"Patriarch, here we are."

"Well." Luo Lingsheng was obviously used to their behavior and moved from the parking space to the wheelchair.

Shi Yunnan watched this action with his eyes down, and raised his eyebrows with interest.

Soon, an elderly housekeeper led someone out to greet him, "Patriarch, you are back, is everything going well?"

Luo Lingsheng responded in a low voice, and cast his eyes into the car, "Come down."

The housekeeper followed his line of sight, only to find Shi Yunan sitting quietly in the car.

A wave of fluctuations appeared in his eyes, and his tone seemed to fluctuate, "Patriarch, is this... the Second Young Master Shi?"

Shi Yunan got out of the car and tied a small tug at his hair that had been ruffled by the wind. Then he introduced himself, "Hello, my name is Shi Yunnan."

"The reason why I'm here is because I'm 'love at first sight' with your master and we're planning to get married."

The joke in the words is especially obvious.

The butler was startled, "This..."

"Well, from today, he is one of the masters of this family." Luo Lingsheng calmly announced a major event.

"Uncle Qin, you go down and let the servants at home pay attention."

Qin Bo has seen the world, and quickly stabilized his emotions, "Yes, the master."

"Qin Jian, you and Yuan Meng go to Shi's house again." Luo Lingsheng instructed his subordinates, and turned the question to Shi Yunnan, "How many things have you left?"

Shi Yunnan shrugged indifferently, "Just a packed suitcase."

Qin Jian nodded, and just as he was about to turn around and get into the car, he heard Shi Yunan add, "Wait, there should be a group photo on the second side of the bedside table on the left, please take it for me too."

There is less playfulness in the voice, and more attention.

Qin Jian glanced at Luo Lingsheng and responded quickly, "Okay, Second Young Master Shi."