CHAPTER 6

Just in time, the school bell rang.

Shi Yunnan looked at the little boy who was obediently looking for the teacher to line up for school, "What's his name?"

"The family calls him Little Goldfish, and his real name is Luo Jinyu."

"It's a cute nickname." Shi Yunnan smiled and asked casually, "The child's last name with Luo's family? Where are his grandparents?"

"The head of the family persuaded the second elder of the in-laws to take over the young master very early to raise him."

The Luo family is powerful, and now Luo Lingsheng is in charge, who doesn't want to send their children to a higher place? As for the surname change, it was also the result of Luo Lingsheng's initiative to exchange benefits.

Uncle Qin said, "Second young master, wait here for a while, I will pick up the young master."

"good."

Shi Yunnan stood there for a while, and saw Uncle Qin led the little goldfish out.

Taking a closer look, Luo Jinyu's face was chubby, with a little milk fat. He was wearing a little yellow hat equipped with a kindergarten, and several strands of dull hair floated out, giving him a cute look.

"Little Master, come here, Grandpa Qin will show you someone." Uncle Qin looked at Shi Yunnan, and suddenly became a little confused about what to call him.

The Patriarch and the Second Young Master Shi are still verbally 'marriage agreement' for the time being.

Shi Yunnan felt that the child was very interesting, and took the initiative to bend down and squeeze his little milk fat, "Little goldfish, when we first met, call me brother Sheng and buy you candy."

"No." The little goldfish refused with a stern face, and walked outside with a small schoolbag on his back.

"..."

Shi Yunnan shrunk on the child rarely, and stood up dumbfounded.

The two walked out with the little goldfish, and Uncle Qin explained in a low voice, "Second Master Shi, don't be surprised, the little goldfish grew up beside the owner of the house, so his temperament is more mature than normal children."

Shi Yunnan didn't take this to heart at all, and hummed, "I see, it must be Luo Lingsheng, the uncle who keeps his face straight all day long. He is a child who imitates and becomes a little adult."

Qin Bo smiled and did not refute.

It is said that the nephew is like an uncle, but now this young master is a replica of the owner of the family when he was a child.

The car is still parked in the old place.

The little goldfish walking at the front kicked on his short legs, trying to get on the car.

Seeing this, Shi Yunnan approached and grabbed his collar and mentioned it, "Go, go up!"

"..."

The little goldfish who suddenly flew into the air was dumbfounded. Luo Lingsheng, who was about to reach out to hold the baby, was also stunned for half a second, and a hint of helplessness flickered in his eyes, "Second Master Shi, how can you carry the baby like that?"

I don't know, I thought it was pulling the back of the little milk cat's neck.

Shi Yunnan shrugged, "I'm sorry, I'm inexperienced, it's just easy."

The little goldfish climbed into the child safety seat in the back row, blushing slightly, "Uncle, is he your friend?"

When Shi Yunnan heard the words, he raised his eyebrows and pondered—