CHAPTER 9

husband?

miss you so much?

Shi Yunnan's bold and sweet expression fell like a bomb.

Luo Lingsheng looked at Shi Yunnan, who was close at hand, looking at his smart eyes that were clearly irritating and more cunning than a fox, and the corner of his mouth seemed to tick up.

This person seems to always be like this, and he can come up to him anytime, anywhere, without the slightest sense of proportion.

Luo Lingsheng even suspected that if it wasn't for the inconvenience of being in a wheelchair, Shi Yunnan would have made even more irritating actions, the purpose was purely to scare the people on the opposite side.

At this moment, the four people headed by Luo Yanchuan were completely dumbfounded.

It's not that you, Shi Yunnan, poured wine, smashed glasses, and slapped people's necks with knives and forks... This is clearly both sides' fault, why are you acting like a spoiled child and being wronged now?

Ke Weian clutched his scratched arm, and asked his friend in pain and depression, "What's going on? Didn't you say that Shi Yunnan was your marriage partner? How did you get involved with your uncle?"

Luo Yanchuan frowned and answered subconsciously, "This is impossible."

It only took three days from when he learned that the two were discussing a marriage, to when he resisted and ran away from home, and then met at the current restaurant.

How could Shi Yunnan know Luo Lingsheng and call out 'husband' intimately, this person must be playing tricks on them!

As soon as the guess in his mind crossed, Shi Yunnan stood up leisurely and approached, "Impossible?"

He took out the red book in his pocket, and swayed it in front of the four people with special conspicuousness, "If you're not blind, you can see clearly, it's fresh, and it's legal."

"Luo Lingsheng is not my husband, could it be yours?"

The double photo on the marriage certificate is well taken.

Luo Lingsheng and Shi Yunnan were very close side by side, looking like a natural match.

"..."

The four of them got stuck again, and their faces became uglier than the other.

What to do now? I thought it was a small quail that was easy to handle, but it turned out that behind the other party was an immovable Buddha?

Shi Yunnan admired their deflated expressions, and couldn't help but turn to Luo Lingsheng to prove, "I said that the marriage certificate should be photographed well, and sooner or later, it must be shown to those who can't see."

"..."

Luo Yanchuan stared at the two people who were snuggling together on the marriage certificate, as if they were in the fire that ignited after the bombing, and the emotion called embarrassment seemed to swallow him whole.

He couldn't figure it out-

The marriage partner who was still disgusted by him a second ago, and the 'uncle' of his seniority, the head of the Luo family, and received a marriage certificate the next second?

What the **** is going on here?

Luo Yanchuan tried to find his calm voice, "Uncle, did you really get the certificate? But he is clearly with me..."

"Shi Yunnan is my marriage partner, it has nothing to do with you, do you understand?" Luo Lingsheng interrupted simply, his eyes darkening, easily giving people the illusion of sworn sovereignty.