...

I was quite frightened to be here at the parking lot in the school grounds. Minhoo and Minhan are studying in a private school with very limited students and teachers. It's very much safer for them in an environment with limited people than in a public school with maybe 800 students or more.

What I am frightened about is to see that there are alot of parents around. It's not unusual for me to pick them up from school, but in our situation right now, to where people were just trying to get used to our breakup, we can get damned and I don't know what more shits is the media gonna make.

I get it. Picking up your children with your ex-wife. Not usual, very wrong in others' opinion. But they don't know... We're good now. Improving and slowly going back to how we used to be. But still, with people around, what rumors would they spread around? Get the medias' attention and make headlines again?

For once I realized, when will they leave us alone?

I took off my seatbelt and got out of the car, Y/n doing the same thing as mine. People looked over at us and I froze. My eyes shifting from one person to another. I sound like a paranoid person, but yeah, the paranoia is slowly crawling underneathe my skin.

I gulped and adruptly sat back inside, bumping my head against the rims along the way. I grunted and rubbed the sore spot. Y/n just proceeded out and walked inside the building. She always go inside... The principal is kinda like her friend...I don't know, and she chooses to go inside, have a chat with each other. The siblings already know where to go after class though. Just walk straight to the principal's office, and Y/n takes them back inside the car.

I anxiously bounced my knee as I looked around at the parents staring at our car. Yeah...our car. Very pleasing to the ears, I must say. They had that gossip look on their faces. Glancing at each other and sharing whispers.

Look what they did to me... I used to be scared of them because they just come sticking themselves below my nose asking for pictures or whatever, and now I'm even more scared of them.

I'm not the kind of actor who had a really big pride and ego. Not being arrogant of the attention and fans I am getting. These people being wrapped around my finger. But I never took advantage of it. I just lived like a normal human, except that things aren't normal when they have their eyes and ears in your life.

I almost went panic mode when one by one, they pulled out their phones taking pictures, making it seem like they were just doing something in their phone, but you know a person have its phone camera on when it's at an angle that captures the desired object to be captured in the frame.

I crouched lower in my seat, my eyes peeking over the dashboard, my hands clenched against the steering wheel tighter than intended. These people are giving me bad anxiety.

I flinched when I heard my phone rang, looking over at the phone screen to see the ID, it was just an unknown number. Ugh..not fans knowing my phone number again. I left it be, and it eventually ended. I took my phone and unlocked it to see a new message from my manager, telling me that I got no work to do tomorrow, which was a relief. But a glance at the messages he shared with me from moments ago brought back my paranoia and anxiety.

I may want to consult to a psychologist or therapist... I don't think getting paranoid is normal.

I don't want to watch the movie premier. I don't want to be present at any events of that project. I don't want to be here until the events have finished. I wanna go to an isolated island and live the rest of my life with my family there!!