"Wonder who's going to wake up Jungkook," Jimin had come back over and taken a seat beside me. I looked over to see Jungkook was still passed out on his futon, one leg hanging out of the blanket. He looked like a log and that he wouldn't be easy to wake.

"Dono but we should probably get him up soon or he'll miss out on breakfast" Tae replied. Just as he said that Joon got up from the couch where he was sitting with Jin and Hoseok and went over to Jungkook. He called his name and started shaking him. Hoseok was kinda laughing a little and Jin was just frowning.

"I guess this is normal for you guys?" I asked, Jimin and Tae nodded as they watched Kookie groan and try to shake Joon off him.

Not long after, everyone had eaten and got ready to get back to practising their choreography. I decided to go and give the producers a visit to check on the song.

14:16

Joon and Yoongi had come up to the production room to hear the finished version of the song. After collectively agreeing that this version was the final one, I felt morale lift among us. The song was finished. Joon and Yoongi took a copy of the final version back down to the practice room with them so they could match any discrepancies within their choreography.

19:43

After a long day, I went back to the club to try and make some dinner for the boys. They had been working hard since yesterday with barely any sleep or anything nutritious to eat. I'd picked up lots of vegetables and meat and was now putting together seafood stew and some other meat and vegetable dishes. It took a while but after I'd finished I packed it all up and headed back to the agency.

The boys looked happy to see me when I returned, also delightfully surprised when they saw all the food I was carrying. Joon ran up to help me carry it. Jin and Tae also took some things off me and helped set up the table down in the practice room. We all gathered around and ate together, also offering the staff to join us. I was seated beside Yoongi and Jin, but, I noticed every now and again Yoongi would struggle to bring his chopsticks up to his mouth to eat.

I leant in close and asked if his shoulder was alright but he just coldly said not to bring it up. But, I was worried. It had only been a week since his accident and the fact that he'd been pushing himself since last night couldn't have been good. I watched as Yoongi got up and went to the toilet and decided to follow him to talk properly.

"Yoongi, wait up!" I called after him. He stopped but, didn't bother to turn around to face me.

"What is it?" He asked coldly, I hesitated for a moment, what had gotten into him?

"It's just... Your shoulder..." I brought it up cautiously, this wasn't the usual Yoongi I knew. I had no idea how to approach him right now...

"I told you It's fine, don't worry about it." He said bluntly. I felt something building up inside me. How could he be acting like this? Like it was nothing...

"It doesn't look like it's alright..." I pushed further, maybe even desperate to try and get through to him but, he finally turned to face me.

"Then what am I supposed to do? I can't stop. Not now. After all this time, tomorrow is our Debut." The pain and conflict in his voice hit me deep.

"Yoongi..." I was stunned. He was right.

"Just stay out of it." He finally said before turning back around and taking off.

I watched his back as he walked off left only feeling hurt and conflicted. I don't want his shoulder to get worse, but, he's right... who am I to interfere with his Debut. He'd been working so hard for so long. There was nothing I could do. I went back and said goodnight to all the boys before going home for the night.

Sejin gave me a ticket including a backstage pass to their show tomorrow and told me to come. I made my way back home. I hoped the boys would get a good night sleep for tomorrow and that the food I cooked would help boost their spirits and body too. I was anxious about tomorrow but I'd done all I could and now it was out of my hands.

23:55

I'd accidentally woken up an hour after I fell asleep, my mouth was dry and I'd just had one of those really vivid dreams you only get when you are in a light slumber. I got up and went down to the kitchen for a glass of water. As I turned on the light I was a figure huddled up on the floor sleeping on a futon.

"Yoongi? Is that you?" I looked closer to see it was indeed him.

"Oh shit... I thought you were already asleep." He grumbled as he turned over to look at me.

"I was but I, wait, why are you here?" I went and sat down at the table, peering over to where he was huddled up. He looked at me before letting out a long sigh and sitting up.

"I couldn't stay at the dorms. My shoulders acting up and the others would've noticed if I slept there tonight" Yoongi said reluctantly.

Without saying anything to him I stood back up and left the room. I went and grabbed some anti-inflammatory and pain medication that I had and went back. Yoongi watched as I filled up a glass of water and put it down on the table along with the medicine.

"Here. Take these" I finally said. Yoongi slowly, carefully cradling his arm scooted closer to the table.

"Thanks" was all he said as he reached over and took the pills off the table. I watched as he took them. Still conflicted. If he wasn't going to listen to reason then the next best thing I could do was try and help him.

"You should sleep in my bed if you're going to stay here. It'll be better for your shoulder." Yoongi let out a small breath and closed his eyes.

What was he thinking?

Probably a lot of things.

Things I didn't know, things I couldn't understand.

"Alright" he slowly opened his eyes back up and looked at me. I got up and went over to help him stand. We went back to bed together and I set up the pillows for him so he could sleep with his shoulder supported so it wouldn't hurt him while he slept.

There was a small silence between us as we lay in bed together. Finally, it was broken as Yoongi spoke. "I'm sorry about yelling at you earlier."

I peered up at him, he was propped up in a sitting position, his eyes closed. I snuggled back into my pillow and closed my eyes too.

"It's okay. I forgive you... Get some rest, you're going to need it for your big day tomorrow." I heard Yoongi let out a relieved breath.

"Goodnight Jia" his voice was soft.

"Sweet dreams Yoongi."