t w e n t y - t h r e e : [ russian roulette ]

Começar do início

"Moscow?"

"I accepted the rules and rules have not been broken. I still trust the Professor."

"Denver?"

"I vote to get out of here now. Being a multimillionaire doesn't suit me."

"Kingston?"

Kingston glanced at Dubai who caught his eye. She wanted to beg him to choose to be on the Professor side. He knew how much this money meant to Dubai. Yet, Kingston allowed his anger drive his decision.

"At this point, this plan is nothing but an inevitable failure. I'm with Tokyo," he declared coldly, looking away from Dubai.

Dubai clenched her jaw as she couldn't believe Kingston.

"Very well, four to four. Nairobi, it's your call. You're a tiebreaker."

All eyes then fell onto Nairobi. Nairobi met Dubai's eyes. She sighed as more than anything she trusted Dubai and the Professor.

"I have a very good reason to be with the Professor and unless he's dead, I'll believe in him until the end. I'm with Dubai and Berlin."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dubai stared at herself in the mirror as she splashed cold water on her face. As much as she trusted the Professor, she still felt worried on what was going on with him.

Her thoughts were interrupted as Kingston came in the bathroom. She frowned as she didn't even want to talk or look at him.

"You have to understand that I just want what's best for everybody," started Kingston as he approached Dubai.

"It was a mistake bringing you here. It was a mistake believing that you would be professional enough to not let personal feelings get in the way with this heist," said Dubai.

"That's a little hypocritical coming from you, don't you think? You're out here, letting your feelings for Berlin distract you. From what I've heard from Tokyo, the two of you are off in your own little world while everybody else is scared shitless from letting Sergio fuck us over!" exclaimed Kingston.

"I am going home with the money to cure my sick child. I'm not leaving here until I get exactly that. And I am not letting you or Tokyo's deranged plans and actions fuck us all up," Dubai said sternly.

"And we can't let yours and Berlin's suicide mission fuck us up either," said Kingston.

With that, Kingston pulled out his pistol and pointed it towards Dubai's chest. Dubai mentally curse as her pistol was on the sink where Kingston was standing over. A sly smirk played on Dubai's lips as she stepped closer to Kingston, until his pistol pressed against her sternum.

"Do it then. See what good comes out of it," challenged Dubai.

Kingston's hand began to shake as he stared into Dubai's eyes. Knowing that his safety was on, Dubai took this opportunity to knock the gun out of Kingston's hand. She then kicked him on the stomach, causing him to stumble back.

Dubai grabbed her pistol from the sink and pointed it towards Kingston's head.  Kingston frowned as he raised his hands in defeat. Before anything else can be said or done, the door busted open revealing Tokyo, Denver, and Rio holding Berlin at gunpoint who was tied up.