Chapter Three -Oscar

6 years ago

So far, the last year of school is going great, things are peaceful at home, the cartel is settled with Ana leading it , the men have a great respect for her , who wouldn't .

I am enjoying my life, doing what I love at work and fucking around at school, gaining me the reputation of playboy, I don't mind.

We sit in the cafeteria, with Victoria on my lap , my girl for the week, kissing my neck while I am talking to Matt about the upcoming football game.

" hey guys ... let me introduce Gemma" Mike turns to us. I immediately tense, Mike is a douche bag, well I am too but I for some reason, don't want this douche bag near her.

" hi" she waves her hand and sits beside Mike, she seems nervous and out of her element. She normally sits at the loser's table. Her ever protective nature coming out.

" so ... how long have you been together" Victoria smiles at them while wrapping her arms around my neck.

" uhm.. it just happened" Gemma says tugging a stray hair behind her ear.. she is wearing another pair of her weird earnings. She is a very intriguing thing, I dug into her a bit. She is the only daughter of the Miami Italian underboss. She has one brother, who is my age. He goes to another school while learning the robes of his father's work. I stare her down, she knows dating is not something her famiglia approves, so intriguing she chose to do that with Mike.

" how cute... she is so cute" Victoria declares to the group " are you not in my art class?"

" she definitely is " Mike gets closer to her , closer than what I am comfortable with. I growl at her , Victoria turns to me and kisses me. I move her off and stand up.

" Mike ... I need to speak to you ...now"

Mike follows after giving Gemma a kiss ... that is it, he is dead

We go to the corner

" what the fuck are you doing?" I yell at him

" what man...she is hot" fucking idiot, he keeps digging his grave

" she does not sit at our table .. break up with her" I declare to him

He seems surprised , then smirks, playing it off

" what ... why the fuck man?"

I lean closer and pull him up on his toes " do as I say.. or else.. Mike ...don't test me" then release him and leave, before I unleash my monster.

4 years ago

I am coming back to Miami, I missed it, I missed home and I missed my family, Ana and the cartel.

" welcome back , brother" Raphael greets me at our airport strip.

" feels good to be back" I hug him

" so .. where to first?"

" anybody I can work on?" I raise my eyebrow

He laughs " we kept you one.. but I thought you want to go to a party.. your woman is going there"

Raphael is the only one I trusted to keep an eye on Gemma. I still don't know why the fuck I did that .. but he decided then she is my woman.

" lets go there first"

" I want to come and see you pretend being a normal dude.. that is a sight to see"

" fuck off and don't scare them too much" Raphael can scare the shit out of people