Kidnapped

(Ranboo gets kidnapped by Dream, and Punz and people have to rescue him but is Punz bad or there to help? OR was it all a set up.)

Warning: Language,  Blood, Manipulation, Abuse, Kidnapping and Break in.

Ranboo's P.O.V

I woke up in a dark grey room. It smelled of mold and blood. I tried moving my hands but they were tied together by rope, as well as my legs. "What the fuck." I whispered to myself. "Why hello there Ranboo." I looked up and immediately locked eyes with the masked man called Dream. I averted my eyes because it always made me feel uncomfortable despite the mask. He sighed. "Welp, let's just get started." I was extremely confused. He untied me from the chair but I still had the ropes tied to my hands. He un-tied the ropes from my legs so I could walk and brought me into a room with 3 tube-like things. I was placed in one and he put chains around me replacing the ropes. "What is this?" I questioned. "Did I say you could talk?" He slapped me on the cheek and pulled the chains tighter as my wrists started bleeding as well as my neck from where the chains pulled. 

I waited a few minutes till I heard footsteps coming back. "Lazerbeam, Vikkstar?" I questioned, surprised. "Ranboo?! What are you doing here?" Dream pulled the chains on both of them. "Shut the fuck up! Jeez you all are so fucking annoying!" We all immediately shut up as he puts Vik and Lazer into the other 2 tube things and walks away again.

"Oh my god are you okay?" I nodded on the verge of tears from being scared. "What about you guys, how long have you been here, are you guys okay?" They tried reassuring me then answered my questions. "We've been here for a few months and I guess we're okay..." I could tell he was lying so I gave him a sympathetic look. Lazer just stayed quiet.

"Right, time to test." I gave him a confused look. Then I saw Punz. "Punz?" He gave a sad and surprised look that I was here. They took us out of the tubes and brought us to a shooting range. They tied us to a fence and got crossbows with fireworks. "This is what they have been doing..." Lazer said. I'm about to be murder... I started internally panicking but then felt the fireworks pierce through my skin.

I respawned in the room I started in just so Dream could take me back to the shooting range. They shot us again and brought me back. "Right after this we may or may not be able to revive you but who cares." They shot us one last time.

I woke up in the same tube that I was in before along with Lazer and Vik. I sighed and leaned on the wall. "You good there Ranboo?" Lazer asked me. I just nodded as Punz and Dream came back in.

This went on for 2 and a half months now, but I noticed that Punz would always try to help us and not Dream. Hm, I wonder why.

Phil's P.O.V, 2 and a half months ago

"Hey Techno have you seen Ranboo at all? They were supposed to be here 30 minutes ago and he's like never late!" I said, starting to panic. "Woah, Woah, Woah, Phil calm down i'm sure he just got stuck somewhere or forgot, go to his and Tubbo's house i'm sure it's fine." I nodded and practically ran out the door.

I got to Snowchester and knocked on the door. "Oh hey Phil!" Tubbo said smiling with Michael in his arms. "Is Ranboo here by any chance?" He shook his head. "When I woke up they weren't there, I assumed they were with you and Techno." Tubbo now seemed confused. "He isn't that's why I came here, anywhere else they might be?" Tubbo thought for a moment then shrugged. "Wait, he might be with Wilbur because they were doing something the other day..." I mumbled. Tubbo didn't really like Wilbur but accepted his husband's choice of becoming close with him. "Tell me if you find him i'll go ask other people." I nodded and went to where Wilbur was.

I knocked on his door and he answered almost immediately. "Hey Phil, need anything?" He asked sounding tired. "Have you seen Ranboo by any chance and also, sleep. That's a command." He sighed. "Uh, I saw him leave their house around 4 hours ago but that's it." That's something at least. I pulled out my communicator and typed that we all meet in front of the prison. Everyone agreed as me and Wilbur headed that way. 

After explaining the situation to everyone

When I was done speaking I realized something. "Wait where's Dream, Punz, Lazer and Vik?" People looked around. "I bet it was Dream's doing." Quackity said. People were silent. "Does anyone know where they could be?" Wilbur asked. "I saw something out in the forest, pretty deep in, looked like a lab with another building. You think that's it." People looked worried about the lab part.

"Well we need to prepare." People nodded as we started to prepare for anything.

Ranboo's P.O.V

Just another day of torture. I got used to it now and I didn't expect it to get any better. Lazer and Vik looked better. Dream seemed to focus on me more then them so they always had Punz. Punz seemed to go easy on them when Dream wasn't watching and always looked sorry and quietly apologizes.

Now i'm sitting in an office while Dream was pacing. I was tied to a chair with spikes if I tried to move. "Y'know I put you here for a reason..." Dream started, which made me flinch and barely cut my leg. "I think you've proven yourself. You have become... emotionless." I just stared at the floor. He wasn't wrong, really, I haven't cried in a long time, haven't been happy in a long time... or ever really. I was numb, I got used to this fast knowing this would go on for a long time as Dream said. "Now since you have no feelings, join me, we can take over this shithole and rule together." He said in that bittersweet tone that I hate. 

See he was wrong about one thing. I have feelings maybe I don't show them and maybe i'm mostly numb and emotionless but Punz said something I could never forget. "No." I mumbled. "What was that." Dream said raising his mask. "No you sick bitch. I will never join you!" And as if it was planned all along Lazer, Vikkstar and Punz came running in the room. Lazer and Punz came in attacking Dream and Vik untied me from the chair and we left the room. 

Then the sirens went off.

Someone was breaking into the lab. It was so loud and it's always been so quiet. I could tell it hurt Vik as well. We've heard almost nothing for months. Footsteps came running down the hall.

Everyone was there, looking at us. A bloody mess. They came rushing toward us as some went to help Punz and Lazer. Vik passed out as I was starting to see black.

Time skip

I woke up in Techno's cabin. Phil immediately came over and hugged me. "You're going to suffocate him." I heard Sam say. Phil let go, then Lazer and Vik came over. "Vik woke up way before you, no surprise really, you were hurt more." Lazer said the last part quietly, then they both hugged me. "You're not wrong." We laughed slightly.

2 days later we were all gathered. Dream was about to be put in jail but had some final words. "I was forced to do those things, let me exp-" Lazer scoffed as me and Vik were holding in laughter. "Sorry, sorry." He said whiping his eyes. Me and Lazer bursted out laughing and so did Vik. "It's just, the walls are quite thin and we could hear everything and that's just some pretty obvious bullshit." Lazer was on the ground at this point. "Like dude, you were making Punz do this shit and Punz was so nice man, he always apologized to us and shit." Vik said still laughing. "Remember that one time I almost broke character from laughing at what Dream said." Now Dream started laughing at what Punz said. "What's happening?" Tubbo asked. "Y'know what, arrest all of us, we're too evil for this." I said. We all walked into the prison. "I'm so confused, you will all go in there willing?" Sam said letting go of Dream as he came near us. "Dude, a few months ago we switched bodies with our irl selves. The people you know are here as well, in our heads, laughing their asses off about how funny this was."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Words:1495

I quite liked this one.