"They're together"

(People start making connections on how Ranboo and Dream could be similar)
Warning: Manipulation, Language, Black out and Betrayal. 

Ranboo P.O.V
"Shut up, shut up, shut up!" I yelled at the voice. "Y'know we are similar and you can't deny it." The voice replied. "I am nothing like you!" I yelled back at the voice. I'm not like Dream, I can't be. "I'll leave you to think." Then it went silent. I sat for a few moments until a disc started playing. I tried to remove it but it wouldn't work. "Stop!" It wasn't working. I looked at the time to see how much time I had to stop the disc. 5 minutes, shit. I frantically tried getting it out and eventually did but now I have 1 minute. I could just teleport, oh wait, people don't I could do that. I'll teleport a little farther away then. Yeah that will work.

I teleported a little bit away from where everyone was meeting. Everyone, that means Dream's going to be there. I sigh internally as I start to see people. "Hey Ranboo right on time!" Tubbo yelled. "Hey." I said walking closer. After a few minutes everyone arrived and we started talking. "First, who's on whose side?" Quackity said. "My own." Dream said. Me, Techno, Niki, Phil, Wilbur, Puffy, Connor and Eret move all together and then everyone else but Dream, George and Sapnap. "Wasn't expecting that." Sam said leaning back. "Well things happen." Phil replied. I can't help but see Dream glancing at me. Does he want me to do something? 

Suddenly things went black. "Well hello there Ranboo." I heard Dreams voice. I spun around. "You realize that 1. I black out and go limp when this happens and 2. what do you want!" I said strongly. "I made sure you look like you're listening and if someone asks you something i'll bring you back and say you zoned out and for your second question you to join us, aka George, Sapnap and I. What I mean by that is come sit by us." He said flatly. "Never." He hummed.  "Sorry I couldn't hear that." He said teasingly. "Never! I'll never give in!" I yelled at him. "Well then i'll reveal us." He again said with no care. Then I went back to sitting with everyone. "You okay? Eret asked me. "Oh, yeah sorry, I zoned out." They nodded and focused on the conversation again.

After a while I heard Dream start to speak and got really nervous. "I just want to reveal something." He said. Shit please no, no, no. "Ranboo has been working for me." He said too calm for my liking. I heard people gasp. "Y'know what I won't stand for this! I don't choose to work with you you fucking manipulate me!" I yelled at Dream standing up. "You think they would believe you, you're a traitor." He said staring at me. "Because of you! You're literally controlling me! I'm not your toy!" I yelled now even more mad. "I'm with Ranboo on that one. You've done it to me before." Tommy said sitting up. "I also believe Ranboo." Wilbur said standing Techno and Phil following suit. Then some other people stood. "I want to clarify what i'm hearing. You're manipulating a minor! Who the fuck do you think you are?!" Niki yelled at Dream. "You're going to pay Ranboo." Dream said gritting his teeth. "Well you're going to have to get past us Dream." Sapnap said as him and George stood in front of me. "What!" Dream yelled.

Yeah that's how Dream got arrested.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Words:612

Sorry these take so long