The war

(When Wilbur blew up L'manberg and after, except it's Charlie, Kristen, XD and Ranboo's P.O.V.) 

This is an AU and has origins mixed a bit in it,

Warning: Mention/description of death, Description of blood, Language and Derealization.

Also Charlie calls Ranboo brother, it's because if you watched Ranboo's stream from a while ago Charlie thinks they're brothers.

Ranboo teleported to the Watcher Realm to observe the election.

Ranboo's P.O.V

"Hello brother!" Charlie yelled across the room. "Hi Charlie, how's it going?" Charlie smiled. "Good, how have you been?" I smiled back. "Good." I sat on a stool that overlooked the area where the people sat. "You think you want to go in after this." Kristen said as she walked into the room. "Yeah, that'll be good, I can meet Phil too," I turned around to face her, she laughed. "Hello Death!" Charlie spoke up. "Hello dear, XD will be here soon." I nodded. Charlie shrank to a smaller size and jumped into my lap. I patted his head as he sat on my thigh. "Hello gods and Death." XD said as he walked into the room. We all said hello back as he sat down next to me and Charlie.

"Uh oh." Kristen said after a while of us watching. "What?" XD said. "Wilbur's gonna-" We immediately knew what she was talking about. "How?" I ask. "Phil..." Our expressions turned confused. "Why on earth would he do that?" Kristen shrugged but looked upset.

It happened, Wilbur asked Phil to kill him and he did. Kristen was in tears as XD and her left the room.

Time skip same P.O.V

"You're a traitor!" Fundy yelled. "I consider Techno a friend! That doesn't mean I don't see anyone else here as one either!" Everyone was mad at me. "You don't even know what happened last time, you weren't there this is serious!" I scoffed. "I saw everything first hand, I saw Wilbur walk off around the mountain side into the secret room then do his little monologue then Phil came in and he talked and yelled some more then, boom, and then he asked Phil too kill him, which was half expected, and Phil did and you know the rest I assume." Everyone was stunned, even Tubbo and Quackity who were fighting in the beginning. "How do you-?" Puffy said. "Now why on earth would my brother ever betray anyone?" Charlie said coming up behind me. "Slime? What do you mean brother? How do you know him?" Quackity sounded confused. "He just calls me brother we're not related, and iv'e known him for years Quackity." I deadpanned. "Alright, alright, we got work to do." Kristen said as she appeared from behind. "Who the fuck are you?!" Tubbo yelled. "Not important, let's go." Me and Charlie walked up to her and grabbed her hands. She teleported us back to the Watcher Realm. XD came over and picked me up as he hugged me. "Sorry that had to happen to you." XD said with sympathy. "It's alright XD." He set me down. "Work." Kristen said sternly but half jokingly. We both laughed, "Alright, alright." We said in sync as Kristen and Charlie started laughing.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Words:550