7881-7905 Pirates

Bắt đầu từ đầu

  Su Luo frowned: "What did you say?"

  Xu Qingqiang calmed himself: "Miss Su, if you can kill the third and second masters with your hands, and if you can take those people into the small world, you must be able to rescue my sister, right?"

  Xu Qing Talked about his sister from beginning to end.

  It's nothing more than the battle between the Xu family and the Tao family on the unknown island. The Tao family secretly stabbed and teamed up with the city lord of Yabu City, that is, the leader of the pirates. His sister Xu Li was taken away, and he almost took him away.

  Xu Qing stared at Su Luo earnestly, and the water in his eyes moved: "As long as the girl rescues my sister, no matter what price you ask, as long as our Xu family can come out, we will definitely come out!"

  Su Luo touched his chin: "Your family will come out!" Don't collude with pirates?"

  Xu Qing said righteously: "Our Xu family has been innocent in all dynasties, and it is our duty to fight pirates, and we will never..."

  Su Luo shook his head helplessly and interrupted him: "Then your family has no money."

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 7882

  Xu Qing: "Huh?"

  "It doesn't matter if your family has no money, the Tao family has money." Su Luo smiled.

  Xu Qing looked at Su Luo in confusion, what does Miss Su mean?

  It was really Su Luo's thinking jumping too fast that ordinary people couldn't keep up.

  Su Luo smiled lightly, ignored him, and just waved at him.

  "Miss Su—"

  Why did she run away before she finished speaking? Is this saving or not?

  Su Luo only left him one sentence: "Go home and wait."

  Xu Qing was no longer able to participate in Su Luo's level of battle. He followed up, but it was just a burden.

  What's more, Su Luo is not going to Yabu City first.

  Suddenly, Su Luo patted his head: "Oh, it's not good!"

  "What's wrong?" Nangong Liuyun put his hands around Su Luo's slender waist, resting his chin on her shoulder, and the breath lingered between her earlobes.

  Su Luo was blown away, and her earlobes were slightly red.

  "Nangong Liuyun, Xu Qing saw my little world." Su Luo frowned, "Will there be a problem?"

  "Yes."

  "What should I do then?" Su Luo frowned deeper.

  If this matter is exposed, the consequences are simply unimaginable!

  Seeing that Su Luo was about to get up from the flying dragon horse, Nangong Liuyun held her down angrily: "Sit down."

  "I have to go back and explain a few words to him."

  This explanation was not just a verbal explanation.

  Nangong Liuyun glanced at him angrily, and asked Su Luo, "Do you know what the safest way to keep secret is?"

  "Dead man." Su Luo said through gritted teeth.

  Nangong Liuyun shook his head: "It's not."