It wasn't until an hour later that Su Luo finally finished imprinting these people one by one with complicated handprints.

  Once branded, these people are her eternal slaves.

  She will be the eternal citizen in her small world.

  Seeing that they were all sitting cross-legged on the ground, absorbing the thought power that belonged to her, a smile appeared on the corner of Su Luo's mouth.

  However, she soon stopped laughing.

  Today, the space upgrade is carried out first, and then the more than 1,000 people are imprinted. Su Luo's spiritual energy is overdrawn and then overdrawn, she can hardly stand!

  Su Luo drank bottle after bottle of emperor-level aura supplementation pill for himself!

  Emperor-level Spiritual Power Supplement Pill!

  Emperor-level physical strength supplement pill!

  ...

  Su Luo just like eating jelly beans, she filled herself with ten pills before she stopped.

  Su Luo, who was also at a loss, was an emperor-level pharmacist. If it were someone else, it would be really unbearable.

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 7857

  Even if she swallowed ten pills, Su Luo's spiritual energy did not recover, because she was overdrafted, and it would be very difficult for her to fully recover...

  However, she was not in a hurry.

  As soon as Su Luo's eyes closed, his soul left his personal space and returned to Nangong Liuyun's back.

  "Nangong..." Su Luo's soft voice sounded, humming like a kitten.

  Nangong Liuyun was angry and aggrieved!

  He finally decided to forgive her just now, but what about her? Do you want to apologize?

  Nangong Liuyun raised his chin arrogantly, ignoring it.

  No matter how coquettish Su Luo was, Nangong Liuyun just ignored it. He had a black face the whole time, his face was stern and tense, and he looked very angry.

  Su Zhuan had no choice but to sigh and decide to wait for Nangong Liuyun to calm down.

  When she was holding Nangong Liuyun's back!

  "Yeah, why is it so cold, yawn! Yawn! It's so cold!"

  Su Luo exclaimed and subconsciously let go of the hands holding Nangong Liuyun's back.

  Nangong Liuyun's face darkened subconsciously.

  Soon, the low-pressure cold air he exuded was withdrawn.

  Thanks to Su Luo's words, all the creatures in front of the birds and fishes took their lives back.

  The birds and fish behind them also regained their freedom at this moment.

  Behind Nangong Liuyun invisible, Su Luo smiled.

  Let's just say, how could Nangong Liuyun really ignore her.

  Su Luo pounced on him again, lying on his back, hugging him tightly: "I knew you cared about me! I knew you were reluctant to let me freeze, okay, don't be angry, okay? I promise in the future. Not anymore"