Chu San and Lin Si looked at each other.

  "No." Lin Si said, "With Gong Er's prudence, if City Lord Hai is really chasing after him, he can't help reminding us."

  Chu San nodded.

  Lin Si said again: "Don't worry, this vast sea is dangerous to others, but Gong Er can only bring danger to others."

  Chu Sanyi thought too.

  No matter what strength, intelligence, or strength, Nangong Liuyun always bullied others, and no one else could bully him.

  In addition, Su Luo, who was also carrying a fuel-efficient lamp beside him.

  Don't go to harm others, just Amitabha, their safety doesn't need to worry at all.

Chapter 7787

  Even if I'm worried... Nangong Liuyun is dangerous, and the few of them are too thin to send it to people's teeth.

  At this moment, suddenly, there was a loud bang!

  Wu Dazhi's heart jumped: "No! This is the sound of hitting the reef!"

  Chu San frowned: "Isn't it not in the reef area?"

  Wu Dazhi smiled bitterly: "I was not in the reef area, but The wind is high and the waves are fast, the wind direction is deviated, and our nameless name is automatically pushed to the reef area, this is not something that can be done by manpower..."

  "Bang!" Another heavy crash!

  The first impact sound was fine, but the second impact sound was much stronger than the first!

  Even Chu San and a few others could feel the strong tremor.

  Wu Dazhi's face was already very solemn. He said to Chu San and Lin Si, "Two young masters, let's go outside and have a look."

  Chu San and Lin Si nodded.

  All the way from the boat to the deck.

  They saw things being hit and flying everywhere, and many people were unsteady, some holding the rope tightly, and some lying on the ground.

  If you look closely, you can clearly see that their faces are bruised and bruised.

  At this

  moment—— "Bang! Bang!!!" There

  were two heavy impacts in a row!

  This is the sound of the nameless hitting the reef.

  but!

  The entire cabin was already in a mess!

  Except for Chu Sanlin and a few others, almost all of the others present were unsteady, and all of them were hit and flew all over the place!

  Bang bang bang! Bang bang bang bang bang! ! ! !

  The head was hit and dizzy, not only the nose was blue and the face was swollen, but many people were bleeding.

  In particular, there were a few serious ones, whose foreheads were hit by heavy objects flying around in the cabin, and the blood flowed immediately.

  The captain of the guard, Zhan Lang, saw Wu Dazhi, and immediately asked, "Steward Wu, where is Miss Luo? Where is Miss Luo when such a serious situation happened?"

  In the previous fishing competition, many people recognized Su Luo, Taking Su Luo as the backbone, but in such a dangerous situation, she actually disappeared?