WHAT HAPPENED!!!

a lovely, awesome, one of a kind request from my lovely mcuwandavision

A BLOODY AWESOME REQUEST!!!! ONE OF THE BEST IF I MUST SAY!

"I'm so glad to welcome back someone for tonight's show along with someone we've never had on the show before, so everyone please give a warm welcome the amazing Y/n Y/l/n." Cheers started to fill the room. "And the brilliant Scarlett Johansson!" you and Scarlett come onto the stage, Scarlett following behind you as you greet James with a hug. Then Scarlett does the same. And then you both sit down as James takes his seat across from you.

"Y/n welcome back."

"Thank you."

"And this time we're in both of our birth places lovely London."

"Lovely London." you repeat joining in the claps of the audience.

"And Scarlett this is your first time on the show." She nods. "Now I doubt that this isn't your first time being in London." Scarlett shook her head chuckling. "But I hope we've made a good impression on you so far."

"You have yeah, today we had a free day so it's just been filled with Y/n showing me the landmarks I haven't seen before, we took the Tube earlier on..... that was fun." Sarcasm laced Scarlett's comment making everyone laugh.

"No Y/n on your social media you're famous for gushing about amazing shows you watch all the time, especially typical British shows, like the Great British bake off, Derry Girls, Friday Night Dinner, have you introduced Scarlett to any of them?"

"She's introduced me to all three and a few more, what was the one we watched last night?" SHe turned to you.

"Miranda?"

"Yeah I watched Miranda for the first time last night and I liked that as well, but at the moment Friday Night Dinner is my favourite, AND Only Fools and Horses which was the first one she introduced me to and that's always the one i go back to."

"Has she watched Gavin and Stacey?" James turns to you as you bite your bottom lip and the audience 'ohhh's.

"No not yet." you point your finger to let him let you finish. "But it's the next one. But while we're on the subject of Gavin and Stacey, can I ask you a question James?"

"Okay." he chuckles nervously.

"Can you tell me what happened on the fishing trip?" you smirk as the audience goes wild and James tries to hide his smile shaking his head. 

"What are you guys talking about?" Scarlett chuckles.

"You'll find out soon and trust me it will kill you from the inside not knowing." you patted her knee before turning back to James. "So can you tell me?"

"So you're a big fan of Gavin and Stacey?" James attempts to change the subject.

"Good save good save, but this isn't over!" you warned. "But yeah big fan."

"SO if I asked if you wanted to sing something from Gavin and Stacey with me." James turns his chair to grab something from behind his desk. "Or should I say... rap?" The audience goes wild again as you squeal with excitement as James pulls out a microphone from behind his desk.

"Hell yeah! I sing Sheridan's part?" James nods as he hands you the microphone.

"You ready?" you nod. "You ready for this Scarlett." She nods as well.

"3, 2, 1. Tell 'em wah gwaan, blud!" you both start at the same time.

"Who killing them in the UK?" James sings. "Everybody going to say "You, K!" you join in. "Reluctantly, because most of this press don't... with me." you both smile as you continue.

"Estelle once said to me."

"Cool down, down." you act as the echo.

"Don't act a fool."

"Now, now."

"I always act a fool."

"Ow ow!"

"Ain't nothing new."

"Now, now."

"He crazy, I know what you thinking." James points to you so you start to sing the next line.

"Ribena, I know what you're drinking." Then James in again. "Rap singer, chain blinger."

"Holler at the next chick soon as you're blinking. What's your persona about this Americana rhymer? Am I shallow 'cause all my clothes designer?" you sing together.

"Uh, dressed smart like a London bloke. Before he speak his suit bespoke. And you thought he was cute before. Look at this pea coat, tell me he's broke. And I know you ain't into all that." James sings on his own before he points to you again.

"I heard your lyrics, I feel your spirit. But I still talk that ca-a-ash. Cause a lot of wags want to hear it. And I'm feeling like Mike at his baddest." James joins in again, Scarlett watching you both in confusion having no idea why you suddenly started singing the song. "Like The Pips at their gladdest. And I know they love it. So to hell with all that rubbish." the audience goes wild once again as you stand up and do a dramatic bow and mic drop. Sighing as you sit back down to catch your breath.