Ice Skating

This follows on - so the day after the last one shot

Day 15 = 15th December

"What time is it?" Scarlett asked Florence as she checked her watch.

"12. Should we wake her up."

"Let her lie in a bit more." Scarlett sighed.

"Hey maybe she'll be better today after a good rest." Rachel rubbed her back soothingly as Scarlett leaned on her.

"Yeah, so who's gonna wake her up?"

"NO IT!" David shouted throwing his hands up in surrender.

"Why?" Florence furrowed her eyebrows.

"Last time I woke her up I let her lie in but when it was her time to get up,.... she threw stuff!" David's eyes widened making Florence snort with laughter. "ITS NOT FUNNY I WAS REALLY SCARED FOR MY LIFE."

"I'll do it she loves me so she can't throw stuff." Florence shrugged finishing the last of tea then getting up and heading to your trailer.

"Y/n bubs you gotta wake up we've got the day off today, everyone, we've planned a few things to cheer you up." Florence knocked on your bedroom door before coming in gently shaking you awake.

"Mmmm!"

"Come on sweetheart we have a fun day planned." She brushed the fallen hair out of your face.

"Mmmmm!"

"I'm going to give you five seconds to get your arse out of bed before I force you."

"I'd like to see you try!" You mumble into your pillow.

"That's it!" Florence started poking your side tickling you making you wriggle.

"FLORENCE PUGH I SWEAR TO JESUS STOP!" You tried to push her away, containing your giggles.

"No get up!"

"Ok ok! I yield!" You laugh sitting up straight on your bed.

"Go have a shower, dress warm it's cold outside, then meet us in the break room." Florence pecked your cheek before leaving.

"Yes Ma'am!"

————

"Morning kiddo!" David shouted turning everyone attention to you walking into the room tiredly rubbing your eyes.

"Hey bubba did you have a good sleep?" Scarlett held your hand, you nodded.

"What are we doing today then?"

"We're going ice skating!!" Rachel cheered excitedly.

"Let me get this straight you're taking the clumsiest person in the world ice skating?" You smile.

"W- was it a bad one?" Scarlett panicked her plan was all going to shit.

"No no no I was talking about Florence I wanna go ice skating."

"Thanks Y/n!" Florence gave you a sarcastic smile with a thumbs up.

"Your welcome Flossie Rose."

-------

Everyone was at the ice rink now you and Rachel had gone off with each other, David was holding Flo's hand to keep her steady whereas Scarlett was standing herself up with the side wall stumbling now and then. So you left Rachel with David and Florence to go help her.

"Boo!" you snuck up behind her.

"Don't do that." she let out a smile. "I'm struggling as it is without you scaring me."

"Come on grandma hold my hand."

"You're gonna get an arse whooping if you keep calling me names like grandma." Scarlett slightly glared at you as you laughed. "What's so funny?"

"You said arse? You're betraying America you're coming over to the dark side. You're becoming British." you smirked.

"Are you going to hold my hand or not?!" Scarlett held out her hand which you took and helped her stand up straight. She then clung onto your arms for more balance as you started to skate.

"Isn't it more fun when you're actually skating?" you held her tighter to reassure her you had a hod of her so she wouldn't fall.

"Oh ha ha ha!" You skated forward letting go of her except from her hands. "No wait i didn't mean it love please come back."

"I'm not going anywhere i'm just standing in front of you so you can properly skate." She squeezed your hands tighter.

"What if i fall?"

"I won't let you."

"But what if i do and I make a fool of myself."

"Then I'll do something to make a bigger fool of myself."

"Really?" Scarlett looked like she didn't believe you.

"Of course you've helped me a lot so it's the least i could do but I'm not gonna let you fall, you're fine I've got you."

"Ok i trust you." Scarlett tempted to skate forward and successfully did so. "Ha ha! I'm doing it! DAVID LOOK!"

"YEAH GOOD JOB!" David gave a thumbs up before going to help Florence.

"HEY SCARLETT WE'RE BOTHE DOING A REALLY GOOD JOB! (hehehehe)" Florence gave her a double thumbs up which she returned.