You did that for me?!

I haven't done one of these but I've read many of these with Natasha so I'm gonna do a Scarlett one because I can imagine our baby doing this - also what better time to do this as we have our first deaf marvel actress in eternals (haven't watched it yet!) sooo yeah!

Italics will be sign language

You sat in the make up trailer watching everybody around you having a conversation with each other, laughing and smiling whilst getting your hair done for a scene.

Being deaf as never been an abnormality for you, it's just been the normal way of life. Everyone around you felt sorry for you, such as 'awww you'll never get to hear someone say I love you.' The thing that annoyed you about that was that they'd aren't treating you like a normal person, because you didn't care you didn't feel sad about never being able to hear someone saying I love you because you've grown up to that being normal.

What did upset was sometimes you wish you could at least have one conversation with someone without them having to look at your translator every 5 minutes. You weren't angry at anyone it's wants their fault they didn't know sign language you just wished sometimes that someone did or maybe even learned a bit so they could have a conversation with. You didn't really express your feelings about it because you felt selfish and sign language is difficult to learn, although most people knew the basics like saying 'hello' and 'how are you?' At least you had Emily your translator who was a lovely girl and you could talk to all day.

Your thoughts were interrupted by someone tapping on your shoulder and you looked up to see Scarlett smiling down at you.

"Hey." She waved and nods to the door beckoning you to follow her outside, you smiled in return and followed her as Emily stood up to follow you Scarlett sat her back down again and shook her head probably reassuring her that it was fine to stay here.

Scarlett was my favourite, she always felt bad about not knowing sign language, she always felt bad that I wasn't really involved in much conversations with the rest of the cast. So sometimes when we hung out me and Emily would try and teach her some phrases in sign. And let's just say, bless her, that she wasn't very good at it, struggled a lot which usually made me laugh but she tried and that's what matters to me most.

Me and Scarlett walked out of the make up trailer and just walked round set for a while, a comfortable silence between the both of us. Then she tapped me on the shoulder again to get my attention.

"How are you?" She smiled.

"I'm fine how are you?"

"I'm very well thank you do you want to get lunch with me today?" Her smile grew wider.

Your eyes widen in shock at what just happened as tears brimmed your eyes. "Yeah sure." You replied in shock which Scarlett giggled at.

"I started taking lessons, friend of a friend, try and do it as much as I can. Nearly three times a week, also Emily teaches me."

"You did that for me?" Tears fall from your eyes.

"Ok I only understood part of that but I think you're happy about it cause you're crying?!" She giggled to herself as she bought you into a hug rubbing your back soothingly. "Oh I also learnt something last night, so I've got something to tell you... ok I'll stop talking cause you're kinda looking confused." Scarlett laughs at herself.

"I love you!" She signs making you smile. (*cough* a quiet place * cough cough* end of the movie *cough cough*)

"I love you more." You smiled.

"Come on I'm gonna treat you to some of the best burgers in America!" She grabs your hand skipping to the food truck parked I'm outside set."

"Did you just learn that so you could say it once today?!" You laugh.

"Huh?!" She furrows her eyebrows. "You can't use this against me what did you say that's so funny!!!???" She tugged on your arm as you shook your head. "Your mean!" She pouted sticking her tongue out at you making you laugh even more.