It's ok, I can help

user74388301

Reader has selective mutism and Scarlett help us to communicate with the cast of black widow since we are new in the class and Scarlett has worked with us before.

Reader is 17

Scarlett's POV:

Today was our first table read for Black Widow. I was so excited! One it's my solo movie that I've been waiting for ages, two I get to work with some amazing and talented people and I get to work with Y/n again.

Me and Y/n have always been close, ever since Winter Soldier, it was hard getting to know her at first as Y/n is mute, which means she can speak but she can't in particular situations or with particular people. Y/n rarely spoke to me at first we just watched movies together but then she got more and more comfortable and began to speak. It's quite hard for Y/n to meet new people so she always likes to have someone with her to explain. So Y/n hopefully knows that I'm comfortable with explaining to everyone new her situation.

"Hey bubs." I hug her for the first time in forever in the room where we are doing the table read.

"Hey." she answers quietly.

"You feeling alright about today, you know I'm happy with explaining for you." I cup her cheek stroking it with my thumb as she nods. "Good."

"Hi Scarlett, hi Y/n." Florence rushes in hugging both of you separately. "I'm such big fans of you guys and can't wait to work with you, how many marvel movies have you done now it must be loads."

Scarlett nods whilst chuckling. "Yeah I've done loads can't really tell you the exact amount just know I enjoyed every single bit of it and i don't have a doubt you will too." Scarlett smiled.

"And what about Y/n how many Marvel projects have you done now?"

"Um Florence I don't know whether you know about this, Y/n keeps it quite hidden and private." Scarlett places a comforting hand on your back as she continues to explain. "But Y/n's mute which means she only mainly talks in particular situations or to particular people."

"Oh god yeah I knew that I'm so sorry." Florence frantically apologises as you hold her hands shaking your head letting her know its fine. "Well it's really lovely to meet you, again I'm such a big fan of you and again so sorry for not knowing."

I didn't know what else to write - i'm sorry it's shit