Interview Chaos

Requested by mrvelfan11

Y/n and Scar are besties and being chaotic in Black Widow Press - there's no COVID so it's not over Zoom - and i've based some of these off my favourite interviews (of a different movie)

---------

"Scarlett do you think that Natasha has changed over the movies previous to this one in the timeline?" The interview asked.

"Ohh that's a good question i think the only difference or change in her that i can think of or mention is that she is not fighting for people of the public, to protect them, but in this movie she's mainly fighting for herself i think. We see more of the softer side of Natasha in this movie because I feel like that has hardly been shown much, you see her soft side, not the tough, deadly assassin she makes herself out to be which i think is great because it makes her so much relatable." Scarlett went into detail about how she felt about the character she has been playing for a over a decade as you nod along in agreement, supportively.

"And Y/n sam question for you do you feel like Hope (your character) has changed much?" The interviewer turned towards you.

"Um yeah i think it's the opposite to Scarlett as you see her mainly being goofy and sarcastic, causing trouble but in this movie you see her be a bit more ser-" Your attention turns towards Scarlett sat beside you pretending to fall asleep as you nudge her playfully making her laugh.

"I nodded very, very supportively while you banged on about Natasha-"

"I know i know!" Scarlett spoke over you laughing along with the interviewer. 

--------

"How is it working with each other again, obviously it's been a few years since Endgame has it been fun to come back together, see each other and work on your characters again together?" A different interviewer asked you both collectively.

"Noo!" you answered bluntly.

"She's a monster!" Scarlett stated before you bursted out into laughter.

"I'm sorry it was a good question but yeah I was really excited when I got the call and was told I got to work with Scarlett again." you apologised to the interviewer who was laughing along with you guys and then answered seriously.

"Yeah all jokes aside it's so great to come back to this character for the last time and there was no one else better to do this with than one of the best actresses i know and who I love very dearly and who is a great co-star." Scarlett smiled but quickly added something. "And when  find her I'll let you know!" You both burst out laughing again.

-------

"Y/n, Black Widow aside do you think we'll get a 'A Quiet Place 3'?" the interviewer asked and you immediately, internally panicked.

"I don't know, I feel like I'm going to see John come out nowhere with like a water gun point it at me and give me a glare warning me not to say any incriminating." you chuckle.

"A Quiet Place 3?" Scarlett asks.

"You never know!" you shrugged.

"Who would you do that with."

"...Emily!" you furrowed your eyebrows out of confusion.

"Fuck that no you'd do it with me." Scarlett scoffs jokingly making you wheeze.

"I'll tell her you said that." you calmed your laughing by taking a sip of water, shuffling in your seat to fix your dress.

-------

"Now I saw on the trailer that these stunts look way more intense... did you have fun getting stuck into them?" the interviewer asks thankfully.

"Oh thank god i though you were going somewhere inappropriate there." you sigh with a hand to your chest.

"Um yeah like the CGI we used for this movie was amazing wasn't it?" Scarlett turns to you asking the question to you as you nodded.

"Yeah yeah the CGI was amazing especially the CGI they used for Scarlett's acting." Scarlett rested her head on your shoulder silently laughing to herself. "Like when you see the movie guys." you looked directly towards the camera, Scarlett still resting on your shoulder. "Like 90% of what Scarlett is doing and how she is acting, CGI!"

-------

"In all seriousness know it's wonderful to go back to this character and play her for the last time and give her this meaningful story to make her more human, to come back and work with Marvel and of course a wonderful co-star." Scarlett gestured towards you. "Rachel Weisz."

"Ohh what, you know I knew it! You were going so smoothly saying such nice things and i thought it was out of the ordinary and knew something was coming." You shook your head at her leaning over laughing.

"Noo I mean you, Y/n Y/l/n the best co-star."

"Well when they told me about this they said you were hardly going to be in it and I was like great if she's hardly there, then I'll do it!" you both leaned on each other laughing.

-------

(WIRED Autocomplete Interview)

"Does Scarlett Johansson have any tattoos?" Scarlett ripped of the small slip off paper.

"Yeah she has Y/n Y/l/n on her arm here." You pointed out on her shoulder.

"Yeah Y/n's face covers my left shoulder.

"And then across her back it says 'Y/n's biggest fan!'" 

"Yeah my tattoos are a whole shrine to Y/n."