KAROKE BITCHES!!!!

Day 9 = December 9th

"Where's Y/n it's not her being late to a Christmas party?" Seb looked round for you.

"I know right." Anthony agreed also looking round for you in the crowd.

"You looking for Y/n?" Robert asked.

"Yeah." They both answered.

""Yeah her and Hailee are picking up the karaoke machine from her house."

"Ugghhhhh!" Anthony and Seb threw their heads back with a groan. "Karaoke?! Seriously?! Again?!"

"HEH! No one judges me child except from me!" Robert warned with a pointed finger as he went to go get the door as the bell went, probably you and Hailee. 

"KAROKE BITCHESSS!" You and Hailee squealed bursting through the front door catching everyone's attention. "Anthony, Sebastian Robert told me about your excitement for this so you're up first." you shouted at them with a smile whilst helping Hailee set the machine up. "Right all ready guys you're up." you beckoned them over, they eventually got up on the mini stage as everyone clapped for them as you and Hailee handed them the microphones as they glared at you.

Then the music started for 'Baby it's cold outside' and if stares could kill you and Hailee would both be dead right now. 

"I really can't stay." Anthony sighed.

"Baby it's could outside." Seb sang in a deep voice getting into the song already and enjoying himself. 

"I gotta go away." Again Mackie gave no energy.

"Baby it's cold outside." Seb smirked at Anthony as he held his hand.

------------

"Right Robert you're up next so are you Evans."

"Lord help me!" Evans mumbled as he got up on the stage with Robert as he handed the microphone before the music 'All I want for Christmas is You!" started. 

"Seriously?!" Evans shouted at you over the music. "You're not funny!"

"Oh I'm hilarious."

"Come on darling!" Robert smirked holding Evans hand.

"Evans stop being grumpy and hold your boyfriends hand!" Hailee shouted out making everyone laugh.

"You got Steinfield into it aswell?!"

"'Cause I just want you here tonight

"Holding on to me so tight. What more can I do? Oh, baby!" Robert hugged Evans from behind singing to him at the same time.

"All I want for Christmas is you. You, baby!" Everyone else sang along with Robert as he kissed Evan's cheek.

---------

Scarlett sang 'Last Christmas' as she was the only one you trusted not to ruin it and she didn't fail you, sang it like a freakin angel an everyone went wild for it, respectfully and as they should. Then Karen and Hiddleston sang 'Fairytale of New York' as it along felt right English people singing this song, and all you need to say is they delivered perfectly, of course missing one or two of the words out so round of applause for them! Hemsworth sang 'It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas.' Then you, Lizzie and Hailee came onto the stage and began singing 'One More Sleep' by Leona Lewis.

"Snow is falling all around us. My baby's coming home for Christmas. I've been up all night inside my bedroom. He said that he'll be with me real soon." Lizzie started singing.

"So I wait, and I wait. But I've had as much as I can take!" Hailee sang BEAUTIFULLY.

"Cause I got 5 more nights of sleeping on my own. Four more days until you're coming home. Three more dreams of you and mistletoe. Two more reasons why I love you so." You sang next letting Lizzie take over again.

"I got 5 more night until you're next to me. Four more days of being lonely."

"Three more wishes I can barely breathe if i can make t to Christmas Eve then it's..." Hailee sang until all three of you sang. "One more sleep. One more sleep. One more sleep. One more sleep."

-------- 

(Imma do the whole song cause this is - non datable - without a doubt the best Christmas song!)

"Right for this one everyone is singing but I just need to Original 6 up on the stage please." You shouted out to everyone as the OG six made their way to the stage as you left the stage as you joined just before Lizzie, the Winter Soldier. You made your way back down joining Lizzie, Hailee and Florence.

"It's Christmas time." Robert began singing as everyone cheered. 

"There's no need to be afraid." Evans sang.

"At Christmas time." Mark sang next.

"We let in light and we banish shade." Hemsworth was next.

"And in our world of plenty, we can spread a smile of joy." Jeremy went.

"Throw your arms around the world at Christmas time." Scarlett performed!!!!!

"But say a prayer, pray for the other ones. At Christmas time it's hard, but when you're having fun." It went back to Robert and followed the same pattern.

"There's a world outside your window. And it's a world of dread and fear."

"Where the only water flowing. Is the bitter sting of tears."

"And the Christmas bells that ring. There are the clanging chimes of doom."

"Well tonight thank God it's them instead of you. - - And there won't be snow in Africa this Christmas time."

"The greatest gift they'll get this year is life. Where nothing ever grows. No rain nor rivers flow"

"DO THEY KNOW IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME AT ALL?!" Everyone chanted holding their drinks up to the air some clinking them together after singing and taking a quick sip before going bak to watch the six sing again.

"Here's to you. Raise a glass for everyone. Here's to them underneath that burning sun." All six og's sang together in unison before everyone sang together again.

"DO THEY KNOW IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME AT ALL?!" Everyone chanted again together raising their glasses.

"FEED THE WORLD! FEED THE WORLD! FEED THE WORLD LET THEM KNOW IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME. FEED THE WORLD LET THEM KNOW IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME. FEED THE WORLD LET THEM KNOW IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME. FEED THE WORLD LET THEM KNOW IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME!" Everyone chanted joyfully enjoying their loved ones company singing together, drinking and eating forgetting their problems and worries as now the only thing that mattered was being together. 

UGHHH LISTENING TO THAT SONG WHILST LISTENING TO THAT PART DOES SOMETHING TO YA - IT DEFINITELY DIDN'T MAKE ME CRY!.......