Braiding

"So where are you going with your friends then?" Scarlett sat on the sofa behind you, sat on the floor holding brush out for her to take.

"Go Ape. It's like an obstacle course in the trees." you head tilted back as Scarlett began to brush your hair.

"You been before?"

"Mmm once before for a birthday party, it was fun so when my mates were organising to go somewhere I suggested Go Ape and they loved the idea an here we are." You smiled.

"Aww that's nice, braids or just a ponytail?" 

"Braids pleaseeee."

"No problem madam." Scarlett chuckled party your hair, tying one half and beginning to braid the other half. "You want me to just drop you off, wait in the car or wait outside and watch you?" Scarlett slightly mumbled due to holding the small bobbles between her teeth.

"I don't mind what you do, it depends on whether you're comfortable staying outside or not, because of all the people."

"No it's okay I'll watch you from below. I'm just worried about you up there because you can't really run away if someone is harassing you."

"Scar it was one time and anyway if it were to happen again I've got my own little bodyguards, my mates, as well as you down there, I'll be fine!" You reassured her.

"I know you will, it's-"

"It's just the mama bear in me!" you finished her sentence along with her. "Yeah I know!" You chuckled.

"Cheeky! Tell me if I'm pulling your hair too tight ok?"

"Your fine!"