Wisdom Teeth

Inaphine

Reader has their wisdom teeth out

"Come on Y/n!" Scarlett literally tried to drag you across the door.

"No!"

"Please?!"

"Nuh uh!" You crossed your arms.

"You'll be in and out before you know it! Just please! Get up off the floor and into the car!"

"Still not going!"

"Come on! You'll be in way more pain then you are in now."

"I've dealt with worse! If you ask me mental pain is worse than physical pain and I've been through loads of mental pain, so much I can't count. So I'll be fine."

"You won't be able to eat chocolate."

"...... Fine!" you huffed standing up and Scarlett smirked to herself at her victory. 

"Come on trouble." she followed you as you walked out the front door locking up. "Hey Tom (Hiddleston)!" Scarlett waved at Tom in the drivers seat.

"Hey Tom what you doing here?" you got in the back seat.

"I though Scarlett could use my help with you trouble." he smiled. "And plus I know I'm your favourite."

"Exactly!"

"Uh what?!" Scarlett exclaimed.

"Ms Johansson you're the one that made me go to this appointment Right now Tom's at the top you're second! Sorry not sorry!" you put your seatbelt as Tom drove off.

"Good luck pumpkin!" Tom smiled at you as you got out of the car with Scarlett outside the dentists as tom waited in the car outside.

- 30 minuteds laturrrr -

"She's gonna need to keep the cotton wool in her mouth for the rest of the day maybe, you can take it out whilst she's eating, she's got to drink her drinks through a straw, especially if they are fizzy, here's some extra cotton wool to replace after meals, and if she's in any pain just get her to take one of these!"{ the doctor explained to Scarlett as he handed her a packet of tablets.

"Okay thank you." Scarlett gave the doctor a smile before going towards you and helping you up by wrapping one of your arms round her shoulder. "Right come on you let's get you home."

"You're so prewtty!" you mumbled to Scarlett as she helped you down the steps of the entrance. "Thank you hunny." "You remind me a lot of my best friend Scarlett, do you know her?" "I am her bubs" Scarlett chuckled as she opened the back passenger door for you. "Oh shit yeah, well Scarlett I don't think I've told you this but like I just said to my friend a few seconds ago you're very prewtty." "Thank you hunny." Scarlett repeated again with a chuckle.

"Ohhhh Scarlett!" you gasped as she got in the front passenger seat next to tom. "It's Tom Hiddleston." "Yeah it is hunny, you know him he's your other best friend." "He is?" you widened your eyes as Scarlett replied with a nod. "Well fuck me I must be special!" you mumbled due to the cotton wool in your mouth

Half way during the car ride you leaned forward trying to hug Scarlett but she pushed you back to keep you safe just in case. "Don't push me away I just wanna hug! I love you so much!"

"I know hunny but you've got to sit back to protect yourself."

"Do you love me?" you pouted.

"Yes I do! Of course! Very much!" Scarlett smiled before turning back round.

"You wanna get married?!" You say out of nowhere making Tom and Scarlett laugh slightly. 

"Hunny I can't marry you."

"Why the fuck not?!"

"Because I'm already married. See?" she showed you her ring. 

"You cheated one me?!" you started to cry.

"Oh no no hunny no-"

"I can't believe you cheated on me!" you continued to cry. "Seee now I'm gonna cheat on you back. Tom?" you leaned forward.

"Yes sweetheart."

"Do you wanna marry me."

"Is that even a question? Of course I would love to spend the rest of my life with you!" Tom glanced at you with a smile before facing back towards thew road.

"Good because I want to spend the rest of my life with you!"

"Good!"

"Ssee that Scarlett I bet the person you cheated on me with isn't as hot as Hiddleston here!! I've got the better husband!!" you cheered making the two in the front cover there mouths to hide their laughing.