It's Santa!!!

Reader is 4/5

Requested by marvelher0ine

Day 8 = December 8th 

"How long is this line!?" Anthony threw his head back in frustration groaning loudly catching the people's attention behind them causing Sebastian to give him a harsh nudge from embarrassment. 

"Come on Mackie it's fun!" Hiddleston shrugged excitedly giving him a big smile jumping up and down with you holding his hand tightly, jumping out of excitement and to keep you warm. 

"Awwww is Tom excited to see Santa?!" Scarlett teased him pinching his cheek.

"Lizzie!" You tugged at the bottom of her long, furry coat.

"Yes bubba?"

"I'm cold!"

"Come here sweetheart!" she held her arms out for you as you jumped into them as she picked you up and rested you on her hip wrapping her big coat round you keeping you warm, also sliding in your little hands into her gloves holding her hand inside the glove.

"Thank you!" you smiled.

"It's fine bubba at least you're happy." lizzie gave you a bigger smile in return.

"You excited peanut?" Scarlett rubbed your back as you gave her enthusiastic nod which made Scarlett and Lizzie's hearts melt as they 'aww'ed.

"Jesus what is it with women and little kids and babies?" Mackie and Holland actually agreed on something for once as they rolled their eyes.

"BE QUIET SHE'S ADORABLE!" Robert, Evans, Hemsworth, Sebastian and Hiddleston answered at the same time glaring at the both of them. 

"Oh thank we close to the end of line to bloody Santa." Holland sighed in relief.

As everyone got closer to the end of the line the more and more you, *cough* and Hiddleston *cough* got more excited. "Next!" One of the elves beckoned everyone over. 

"Y/N IT'S SANTA!" Hiddleston jumped up and down in excitement. "C'mon Lizzie and Scarlett." You jumped down out of Lizzie's grasp as she lowered you down and grabbed both Scarlett's and Lizzie's hand and tried to drag them towards Santa who was sat on a big, red chair with two elves next to him all three waving enthusiastically and you returned the action with way more energy.

"Hello there and what's your name?" Santa asked you as Robert lifted you onto his lap. "I'm Y/n nice to meet you, I know who you are!"

"Awww!" everyone heard someone gasp as they turned to Anthony practically bursting with love at the adorable sight of you meeting Santa for the first time and him being able to experience it.

"And who am I?"

"You're Santa!"

"That's right I am you're very smart and who are these people."

"This is my family! That's my Auntie Scarlett and Lizzie. Then these are all my Uncles, my two Uncle Paul's, my two Uncle Tom's but he's ,my favourite Tom!" you pointed at Hiddleston making everyone laugh even you and Santa. "Then they are my two Uncle Chris's, that's Uncle Rob, Uncle Seb and Uncle Anthony but I call him Uncle Mackie." You pointed to everyone as they waved at the man.

"Well they seem like a great family." Santa smiled at you.

"They are they're great!"

"And more about you sweetheart, what would you like for Christmas?"

"I want to see these people, my family everyday, sometimes I don't get to because I live far away from most of them which makes me sad so I don't want any toys I just want to spend Christmas and everyday after that with them." You smiled at Santa whereas everyone else was crying and one of the elves were handing out tissues to them. 

"I can't do this sh- poop!" Rudd blew his nose dramatically.

"This always happens" the elf chuckled handing out more tissues.

"Well that's seems like a great wish Y/n and I'll make sure it come trues for you as you seem like a very special little girl and I hope to see you next year and i hope you and your family have a good Christmas."

"Thank you Santa!" You smiled as Seb picked you up as you waved them goodbye. "Wish Mrs Claus a merry Christmas,... OH AND SAY HELLO TO THE REINDEERS FROM ME ESPECIALLY RUDOLPH!"

"Will do Y/n!" Santa gave you a thumbs up.

"You see why we find her extremely adorable now?!" Scarlett asked Anthony still wiping his tears away. 

"Ok fine yes you were right... AGAIN! SHE'S FF- FUDGING ADORABLE!"