A/N

I apologise if the stories have been a bit short and simple recently.

I'm just going through something now that has really messed with me, and I feel like the only place I can properly talk about it is on here.

I've told a couple people since I don't really trust anyone, I was going to tell more but when some people came back to me and said I was overreacting I didn't really want to tell anyone else in the fear I would get more criticism.

So it was maybe Wednesday or Tuesday and I came back from school and on my shelf of books, the top shelf so my dogs can't reach it, I have my favourite photo of me and my grandad who unfortunately passed away 6 years ago Christmas Day from lung cancer.

And when I came back from school it was missing, I searched high and low for it and nothing. Causing me to loose sleep over it my mind not working properly, having to do loads of requests on here on top of A-Level school work!

Then Friday at lunch during school I got a text from my mum saying she had found the photo but it had been geared up and chewed by one of the dogs. So yeah a bit of a shitty week.

I felt like I had to explain why my stories have been a little shut and short right now, I don't know why I just felt like I had to.

So yeaaahh, I don't know what else to say!

So maybe to make me feel better can you guys requests something you'd like to see that involves like loads of fluff, soft Scarlett, cuddles, comforting stuff like that to make me feel better?