I wanna go home!

I saw an interview where Evans basically describes Scarlett as a party animal and like the last one dancing at a party and i thought it was sweet so imma write a story about it. Reader is 15 

"SCARLETT INGRID JOHANSSON!"

"NOT NOW Y/N!" The two of you yelled at each other over the loud music at the wrap party of Civil War. Scarlett wasn't drunk but either drunk or sober the woman was a party animal, she was the one true dancing queen out of the cast. You had been dancing with her, well forced to, dragged into it, all night and you were getting truly tired. Scarlett was supposed to take you back to her home for you to stay the night but from what you could see you weren't leaving anytime soon.

"You alright bubs?" Sebastian came and wrapped an arm round you pulling you close whilst you let out a small yawn rubbing your arms.

"I just want to go to sleep." you cried, whining making Sebastian smile and chuckle to himself. 

"C'mere!" he handed his drink to Evans who was watching everyone dancing probably contemplating on whether to join them or not as Sebastian reached underneath your arms and beginning to lift you up.

"Aren't I too heavy?"

"You're as light as a feather." he smiled at you as you wrapped you legs round his waist and your arms loosely round his neck resting the side of your face on his shoulder closing your arms. "Just close your eyes and try to sleep." you slowly nodded against his shoulder keeping your eyes closed. Before he knew it Sebastian craned his neck to see if you were ok to see you hopefully sleeping soundly. He nodded at Evans then to Scarlett who was still dancing on the dance floor with Elizabeth. Evans then went over to her tapping her on her arm pointing over to Sebastian who still had you in his arms, your body looking limp. Well turns out Scarlett had maybe been dragged into having a few drinks as when Evans tried to lead her over back to you and Sebastian so Sebastian walked over to them, careful to walk to quick as you had one of your arms dangling behind him with your high heels in your hand that you took off because they were killing you.

"Come on Scar I'll drive you back home."

"Fine." she huffed but changed her emotion very quickly and smiled. "Thank you."

When Sebastian eventually got back to Scarlett's house he helped Scarlett look for her keys in her bag as they came into the house Scarlett immediately flopped onto the sofa , Sebastian rolled his eyes slightly whilst giggling having picked you up again, still sleeping, and taking you up to the guest room. He tucked you in keeping you in the same clothes but going into the bathroom getting a wipe, gently wiping off your make up then pulling the duvet right up so you were cosy leaving you in peace.