"Wait?!"

(December 6)
⚠️WARNING: SENSITIVE TOPICS⚠️

Damn that Malfoy making me blush in class and in potion class too, not to mention the doodles he did but at least there not too bad though, and these are the doodles in question:

Plus, he makes me write on the page makes it worse, it looks like I did it
T-T. That damn that Ferret. He will pay for this. After, writing down the ingredients we went through each shelf picking the ingredients we need while Draco went to get cauldrons, mixing utensils and the water, obviously two of each with my list of items and his too. I placed everything down on the tray that was already placed there from the previous class, who did the potion before us. Anyway, I placed mine and his ingredients on the trays, Draco came with the items, placed them in front of the tray, "Now that everyone has their items, we may begin. So flip your textbook to page 67 for your potion instructions and I will check in, in 40mins."  He told us while looking at his pocket watch, I grabbed my textbook out of my book bag, flipped to page 67 and started reading it. Then a minute later, I saw that Draco putting the stuff in the cauldron like it was nothing, "Draco, your going to mess up your potion with your hard mixing and adding things like whatever you please to do with them?!" I told him while his cauldron bubbled and boiled, "I think I have done this enough times to know what I'm doing, Harry." He told being offended and sassy with his reply to me, "Whatever you say, Draco." I said going back to making my potion the instructed way and not the Draco way, no Definitely not the Draco way. After that, I was finishing up the potion until I realized I was missing the last ingredient, which is a drop of blood or a piece of hair but I knew my choice was going to be the drop of blood because I feel like it was be more true and be more accurate. So I poked my finger, placed my finger over the cauldron and felt it the blood out with a drop sound when it hit the potion. I mixed it slowly and it started to smell, it smelled like citrusy-Mint, red roses, and pine?!. Who smells like Citrusy-Mint and roses specifically red roses?! So odd. Plus, I remember that Draco's cologne smells like a weird Citrusy-Mint smell, "Who would Treacle tart, black cherries, and Butter beer?!" He looking at me, "What did you smell, Harry?" He asked me looking at my cauldron, "Citrusy-Mint, red roses, and pine?" I told him while I looked down trying to put my three scents together and boom I knew who it was . . . "Oh shit, I know who mine is." Draco just looked me, "how, that fast. Who is it?" He got closer to me, "I'm not telling you!" I told him while looking at the opposite direction of him. "Fine." He said going back to where he was before but is still wondering about his scents, I knew who smelled and that pretty obvious who it is but I guess he doesn't pay much attention to my scent with my favorite things I eat in front of him besides the black cherries that scent is from a cologne that Hermione gave to me that never ruins out. Weird. Oh well, he will find out some day I guess but it could be that black cherry ice cream I like, "Now, your time is up and I'm going ask you about what your three scents. First, Ms. Granger?" He said walking up Hermione and looking at 'Mione, "Yes, My three scents are Cheesecake, books, and coffee." She said confused about the scents she got, "thank you, Ms. Granger. Now, Mr. Weasley?" He said now looking at him, "Yes, My three scents are coconut, mint chocolate, and gel?" Ron said also confused about it too, "Thank you Mr. Weasley. Next is Mr. Zabini." "My three scents are fresh lemon grass, butter beer, and pinecones." "Thank you Mr. Zabini, Next is Ms.Parkinson." "Yes, My three scents are books, lavender scented roses, and strawberry pastries?" She looks at the cauldron in confusion, "Thank you Ms. Parkinson, Draco?" "Yes, treacle tart, butter beer, and black cherries?" "Thank you Draco but your potion could have been better, now then Mr. Potter?", I give Draco a look that said 'I told you' with a smile,"Yes, citrusy-Mint scented cologne, red roses, and pine?" as soon as I said that Hermione looked at me like 'You know what this means right, Harry?!' look on her because I'm guessing that only we knew what is happening, I then gave her a look that said 'I do' and we both nodded, "Now that is all for today, Thank you class." He said as we got up from our seats, "excuse me" I said to Draco, he nodded then left, I went towards Hermione and Ron, "I need to speak to Hermione, alone?" I asked them and both nodded. Ron left us and headed towards his older brothers, when we were walking, Hermione said "You noticed it too, didn't you?" "Yes, I did 'Mione."  I told her while heading to Myrtle's bathroom because we're going to skip lunch again and probably free period too, maybe, "you know how none of us got something that describes us, like I didn't get anything that described me nor Ron, same with Ron's potion, I do not like coconut and gel what the hell is that supposed to mean?!" She went on and on complaining about it, "Hermione, you know exactly what it means." I told her and she thought about, "We aren't meant to be together?" I just nodded at her response, "So all the time we spent together was for nothing too?" She looked at me, I moved my head from side to side then said, "it wasn't for nothing, Hermione. I guess it was only meant to be platonic love." "I suppose it is meant to be platonic.", but that not what I want to talk about, "Hermione, I know that wasn't the only thing you noticed right?" I said which made her snap back in reality because she was still thinking about it, "Frankly, no it wasn't the only thing I noticed." She said back, "So, what did you notice about it 'Mione?" I asked her, "Harry  question?" she asked me, now she was closer to me, "Did you notice that the Twitchy Ferret's three scent; one of them had to be either that ice cream of yours or that cologne i gave to you for your 13th birthday." she said while opening the door to Myrtle's bathroom, "oh hey there, Harry and Hermione, long time no see?!" she said to us with her usual teary voice. "Myrtle, have you forgotten that we were here two days ago?" Hermione said to her about us visiting her two days ago, "Yes I do remember but it feels like so long ago." She said laying her head on Hermione's left shoulder, "Well now, we are here now, Myrtle." Hermione told her while looking at her, "Yes, your right." She replied back to Hermione and then she flew away to who knows where. "Where were we just talking about now, Harry?" She asked me, "Oh yea, you were telling me about what else you noticed about Draco and my three scents we got.".
"Oh yea, like I was saying that the black cherry scent he smelled was probably either the cologne I gave you or that ice cream you eat almost all the time and not to mention that butter beer scent, Harry?!" She told me as she sat down on the floor of the bathroom and put her book-bag on the aside, "Yea, I already noticed that and I noticed a lot more?" I told as I sat across from her and placed my book-bag the same way, "Try to remember Pansy's three scents?" I asked her to remember, "It was books, lavender scented roses, and strawberry pastries, right?" She with three fingers up to represent the three scents that she said so she didn't miss any of the scents, "Yea, what does that remind you of?! If it doesn't remind you of anything then I think of that perfume I give you for your birthday and what is two  of your favorite things?!" I asked her already knowing the answer to the question, "wait?!" She said sort of yelling, "You don't mean , what I think you mean, Harry?!" She yelled out again but calm and serious. I didn't want to say anything else about it, "You really think so, Harry?" She asked me, "I feel like it could be but I could be wrong because we don't barely anything of Pansy?" I replied finally ending the silence I had for a bit, "We will just have to wait and see, Hermione." I simply said looking at her and I saw her biting her lip, "Harry?" She said now looking serious again, "Yea?" I said back waiting for her to say something, "We are alone now and I know that it only been a day or so after that. . ." She stop for a second and sighed, "After that argument we had about what happened at home? Can we talked it, it's totally fine if you don't want to, Harry?" She calm, I'm guessing the only reason she said it like a demand that day was because she was mad or something, "Yea, I guess since I promised you. . ." I told and she got up and sat beside me looking at me waiting for me to say something again, "It was the day we went back for the Thanksgiving break. . .

Flash back. . .

After coming home, I tried to be quiet and quick to avoid "Uncle" and "Cousin" so I wouldn't get beaten up to a pulp nor placed in the weird closet, but I guess they heard me because I heard a voice calling me, "Harry?!" It was my aunt Petunia and she is probably the "nicest" out of all of them, well I don't know if you can consider her nice but she is less like them. "Yes, Aunt Petunia?" I replied back leaving my stuff in my bedroom and going into the kitchen where she was, "I need your help with the food, well just the rice I guess?!" She said pointing at the
Red chicken curry on the stove, I just nodded and began to make coconut rice like how I usually do it. Once, I was finished I placed three plates with equal amount of the coconut rice and red curry, I then placed them down on the table with a spoon and a cup for each plate, they came in and sat down. They started eating without a sound expect my uncle's loud chewing until uncle Vernon spoke, "what is this, Harry?!" He asked me not in a very good tone, he was really pissed, "it's coconut rice with red chicken curry, why?" I asked and I think that me saying 'why' just pissed him even more I guess  because what came next is probably the worst he has ever done, "BECAUSE THIS TASTE LIKE SHIT!! ARE YOU TO DO SOMETHING TO US OR WHAT?!" He yelled in my face and this is probably one of the reasons why my aunt isn't kind, she didn't even say that she made the curry. All she did was sit there and stare at  him or was talking to her spoiled son, "no I wasn't." I told him while he was pulling me up by the collar of my shirt, "That it, I'm sick and tried of you." He said dragging me to my bedroom, opened the door and throw me in and my back smashed against the wall, I couldn't breathe for a bit then he came closer to me and pulled me up. He said slurs, to me to of myself, and many things before he beat me up to a pulp again. After all of that, he put me in that weird closet of his and yet again I have to experience that again, 'shot I think he actually broke something this time, dammit.' . . .

End of Flashback. . .

. . . and that's what happened." I told Hermione while I was still looking down at the floor because I didn't want to see her face, reason why is because I didn't want to see a expression of disgust on her face or anything like that but we have to face it some day. But when I looked up I saw a the complete opposite of what I thought, she was looking down with tears in her eyes and they dry down to her skirt which now had little stain marks from the tears, she then looked up at me with tears still in her eyes asked me, "Did that really happen? I mean of course it is but he went overboard this time and it was also so gruesome, that it could be considered way worse than abuse, Harry?!" I just stayed quiet for a bit more until I spoke, "It's not abuse, Hermione, they just like bullying me that's all." She just started crying more but I couldn't tell because she put her head back down but I can hear the little sniffles, "Harry, that's more than just bullying" she told while getting up got closer to me then she crocheted down and put her arms around me, hugging me tightly, "I'm so sorry you had and have to go through that." After she said that I began to crying, "'Mione." . . .