"Did you just kiss me?" Pt2

(December 6)

"Oh Harry." I said as I kinda smiled at him and he smiled back at me, "What happened?" he asked me as he walked closer to me, "With what?" I asked him with a questioning look. "Why did you leave the dining hall?" he asked but now it was more clear what he was trying to say at the beginning of our conversation, "Oh yea, I left because Blaise boy was being an pain in the arse." I told him remembering what he said, it just piss me off right now, "oh ok, that explains it." he said as he was looking at the books we were near, which were the Magical Creatures  books, "HARRY WATCH OUT?!" I told him as I pulled him into my arms and I felt like we were going into a little room, "Draco?" harry whispered to me, "yea?" I responded back to him, "We are stuck in here, Draco?!" he told me as I saw him starting to hyperventilate, "Harry, calm down." I told him as calm as possible, trying not to make him feel more like he's trapped, "I-it's too small. It's way too small?!" He said as his breathing was getting worse, there was only one thing I thought would snap him back. I gently grab his face, he looks at me and I went for it, his lips were so soft to the touch, he was shocked at first but then he started to kiss back, now it was my turn to the next move; so I slowly moved my hand towards his chest and I revived the most wonderful noise from him. Plus, I used this at my advantage to dominate him, as I slipped my tongue in his mouth to exploring every inch of his mouth with him moaning but at least He's not paying attention to how small the place is. "Draco~" he moaned out my name, "Dammit." I said as we moved way from each other with one saliva string connecting us together but disconnected as I moved down to his neck and started kissing gently then started nibbling on his skin, I received a long kinda loud moans from him not to mention he was also panting so hard. After, I was done with the hickeys I did on his neck, not going to lie I was proud of them specially because it was on him and not on Astoria but everything good always have to come to an end and not only that I have bit of a problem down there, I wasn't the only one who noticed it because Harry was looking at the bulge I had in my pants and he looked up but before he could say anything we heard, "Draco, Harry, Where are you?" they all said one at a time,  "Pansy, pull that book near you that is sticking out of the shelf?!" I heard Hermione say as Pansy pulled it, we heard it click, soon after that click it made the trap door slid open and we come face to face with Pansy, "There you guys are. How did you guys end up in here?" she asked us but didn't answer because I was looking at Harry, he was blushing all different colors of red, as the rest join they were asking questions like if we know answers to them. "Well, it's already time to start heading to The Room of Requirement." Hermione stated to all of us, all of us nodded in agreement then left heading the The Room of Requirement but quietly to not get caught by anybody especially Professor Snape, "We are here, Who's going to do it?" Hermione said as she looked at all of us like we knew better, "I will I guess." Ms. Patty-cakes said as she step in front the wall and closed her eyes, not even a moment later a door started to appear in front of her and the door was massive with gold little speckles around the door tracing the details of the door too. "Let's go in." Pansy said as she pushed the door and it was so wonderful inside, it looked like a fairy tale or a dream. . . .